Thread: how can i help???....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    bigpoppapuff Guest

Default how can i help???....

rainbow,green or black spots on your cigars??......you ask....i help!!
    how to flavor your beads??.................................i offered suggestions...

anything else??......ask away!!....

when flavoring my beads with dog urine, should i spray them with a spray bottle or just hold the dog over them?

bigpoppapuff Guest

stop him in mid-pee if you're gonna hold him.....or just spray.....don't forget to aim him...

4. Default

Oh thank you for making this thread bpp!!!

Question, all of my cigars a dried out....how can I revive them???? Please help, URGENT!
    Last edited by godfather; 12-08-2005 at 01:09 PM.

The inside of my refrigerator is starting to smell like cigars. Not that I don't mind - but the wife and kids are getting upset. Momma just the other day was bitching because the shrimp were tasting like CAO Moontrances... What do I do... Should I line the inside of the fridge with spanish cedar???

Oh - and my cigars are hard as rocks... Is that a normal part of the aging process???

6. Default

BPP, all my cigars are single!!!! How can I get them to flirt and eventually 'marry' ???????

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    The inside of my refrigerator is starting to smell like cigars. Not that I don't mind - but the wife and kids are getting upset. Momma just the other day was bitching because the shrimp were tasting like CAO Moontrances... What do I do... Should I line the inside of the fridge with spanish cedar???

Oh - and my cigars are hard as rocks... Is that a normal part of the aging process???

whoa,george!!...too many questions....

1)....why not you take the top half...let momma and the kids have the bottom half....if they don't like that arrangement..tell 'em to walk!!..

2)if it was part of the aging process..they wouldn't be hard.....if you know what i mean...

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by godfather

Question, all of my cigars a dried out....how can I revive them???? Please help, URGENT!

dried out cigars??...not good.....take them into the shower with you....this should do the trick..

9. Default problem

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    stop him in mid-pee if you're gonna hold him.....or just spray.....don't forget to aim him...
    ok so i tried holding the dog.. but i got some on my shoe.. and also some wierd looks from the neighbors... then i remembered that you guys said that the shitty gas station cigars i smoke require no humdification of any sort because of the chemicals and stuff they put in them... lets just say i felt stuipd to say the least

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by johnjohnson
    ok so i tried holding the dog.. but i got some on my shoe.. and also some wierd looks from the neighbors... then i remembered that you guys said that the shitty gas station cigars i smoke require no humdification of any sort because of the chemicals and stuff they put in them... lets just say i felt stuipd to say the least
    See that? At least john has a sense of humor, not like fpdoc and traffic nazi who lose their minds when someone makes a joke!!

We're actually a fun loving buncha whackos here john so be sure to stick around.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    See that? At least john has a sense of humor, not like fpdoc and traffic nazi who lose their minds when someone makes a joke!!

We're actually a fun loving buncha whackos here john so be sure to stick around.
    Thanks man.. I try. Obviously I know little about cigars... but you have to admit its beter to ask stupid questions on the internet than in real life.

You could start by telling me what this cocaine like dust stuff is at the bottom of my humidor. (Insert Zooted Smiley Face Here)

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    rainbow,green or black spots on your cigars??......you ask....i help!!
    how to flavor your beads??.................................i offered suggestions...

anything else??......ask away!!....
    N.O.L.A.

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rpcky16
    You could start by telling me what this cocaine like dust stuff is at the bottom of my humidor. )

that would be cocaine......be careful..

La Perfecta Santiago Puro Dominicana Lancero.

Picked one up today. Looked like a nice smoke. I had read about them once, something to do with the wrapper being the only native Dominican tobacco left that hasn't been hybridized.

What have you heard?

What do you know about them?

Thanks

nh

bigpoppapuff Guest

it's made by MATASA (fonseca,cubita,vegas de fonseca,etc)...i'm not sure who they're making it for...as in,who owns 'em......

Dear BPP,

What's your opinion of some shmuck who was given a boatload of stoagies by a cigar guru, then a few months later sees him again and calls him "Sal", rather than his proper name "Sid"?

After displaying his churlishness and improper rearing, does this ingrate deserve to be banned from tobacco shops?
    "There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar. " -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

bigpoppapuff Guest

hell no, chet......no problem....some say i look more like a sal anyway.....

if you're still in buffalo this weekend,are you planning on herfing with us??

good seeing you again....it's always good to see you here posting away...

did i say "chet"??...i meant "chris"...

We were there for a few days visiting my Mom. I'm back home in NH today.

I do make a pilgrimage to that store you turned me on to once or twice when I visit. The pickins in my corner of NH are pretty slim....
    "There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar. " -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

Thread Information