Thread: Crazy Cigar Deals - Padron 26', Butera, Ashton CrazyCigarDeals.com

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TBScigars
    First off, I'm here offering some great cigar deals. If you don't like them, then you don't have to order. I'm not here to cause any problems and my initial post was merely a listing of specials that we have to offer to your members.

For some reason you find some need to make some public showing of rudeness. Your personal escapade on CigarPass with Oblik and Carlos, a forum that we have nothing to do with...is your problem. It had nothing to do with my company or StogieChat. This is all because you didn't like the fact that we would not instantly ban those members from OUR forum on your word. Heck, I don't even know if those guys even post anymore, as its been months since this issue. I can't believe that its even going on still!

If the guy ripped you off, then find him and beat the living crap out of him! (just kidding) But you can do something about it. Your forum admin would have his IP address and could very easily give you more information. If it was a pass gone bad, then someone has the address. Your CigarPass issue from many months ago has nothing to do with the specials we posted.
    He had NOTHING to do with CigarPass.

Please get your facts straight.......

First off, you're here SELLING CIGARS, you are one arrogant bastard if you think you're doing us a FAVOR offering cigars. What cracks me up is YOU are the one who is supposedly some kind of "businessman" are you always this rude to your potential customers? LMFAO!!! You say you're not here to "cause problems" well HOLY CRAP have you read your own posts?

YOU were "rude" to a considerable number of people who questioned Oblik on your site. You banned them with no warning when they didn't violate any of your published policies.

And STOP LYING, NO ONE demanded that Oblik be banned from your site. People only raised issues about his trading practices and when they did that YOU banned THEM.

Your continued lying is really getting very annoying.....
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-18-2005 at 10:55 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information