Thread: Who exhales through the nose?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

It's like listening to your stereo and suddenly cranking up the volume...Better be ready. I love it.

Lovely analogy. Yes I often listen to my stereo quite loud. You can take that as whatever meaning you like, it's still true.

I inhale a small amount. Either inhale or exhale, getting smoke into the nasal passages enhances the appreciation of flavor.
    "There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar. " -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

I exhale through my nose with every puff, really the only way to fully enjoy the full range of flavors.
    Hap

Sometimes I will exhale about 20% of the smoke out my nose while exhaling the rest out of my mouth at the same time. Very interesting.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Pomegranates: 0
    Funky Chickens: 2

It's hard to do without inhaling. Takes practice anyways.
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

After taking a mouthful of smoke, I generally open my mouth a bit, let some of the smoke out, and gently sniff it while letting the mouth of smoke roll on my tongue for a couple seconds. Really nice!

Thread Information