Thread: Humidor

Default Humidor

Hey guys.....thinking of getting a larger humidor, I was on Tampa Humidor, which I have bought a couple from and saw the Trivoli. Does anybody have this humidor, Im looking for one that can store 1000+, with box storage, but that is not to expensive.
    Heres the link to the Trivoli, any thoughts???

http://www.tampahumidor.com/sitedire...27E433A23E97BA

Thanks.
    "Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar."
    -- Mark Twain

Nice unit. Based on the overall dimensions and the fact the top holds 300 ct., I have a hard time believing the bottom shelves will hold 28-32 full boxes though...
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Yeah, your right, doesn't look like it would fit that many boxes.
    Does anybody know of any larger humidors (1000+), that are relatively cheap.
    Im talking under $400.00.
    "Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar."
    -- Mark Twain

4. Default

Coolerdor!

From what I've been repeatedly told by sellers, the count is based on corona sized cigars. So they are probably basing the box storage on corona sized cigars in simple cardboard boxes.

Thats exactly what I was thinking NH. They dont accoutn for the odd shaped boxes.
    I would go coolerdor, but for me, I like to display my cigars and I like to look at them, thats one of the joys of collecting.
    -- Mark Twain

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by centurycigar
    Yeah, your right, doesn't look like it would fit that many boxes.
    Does anybody know of any larger humidors (1000+), that are relatively cheap.
    Im talking under $400.00.
    This is the hot ticket item right now on another board for that price range....good reviews. Site also has an excellent reputation:

LINK - CLICK HERE

Thanks Godfather !
    It looks really nice, was that really the normal retail?? What a deal if it is !
    Where are the reviews on this monster?? Thanks....
    -- Mark Twain

Thanks godfather, big help.
    This one looks good and its deeper than the first one I wanted.
    -- Mark Twain

Default I want one too !

Gonna have to wait a while though . The pics from pass do it alot of justice . You'd think that the site its for sale on would have better pics , if they did I bet they'd sell alot more .

I agree Bubba, better picture would really make these fly out the door.
    I think Im gonna bite the bullet and get one. Im gonna make them an offer instead though to offset some of the shipping costs to Canada.
    Glass door or Solid door? hmmmmmmmm.
    -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by centurycigar
    Glass door or Solid door? hmmmmmmmm.
    Well if you want everyone to be able see what it is and whats inside then go with the glass . I would go with the wood , it'll look real nice . What do you do if something or someone falls over and into the glass door , and it breaks ? Unless you've got alot of cooler space you might be screwed . Just something to think about - I've got young children so I would go with the more durable option . The glass can look real nice as well as the boxes of cigars sitting inside , you can lay on the floor and look inside and see which smoke makes you drool the most and then light it up . I'm sure you'll be happy with whichever you choose . Good luck .

Im gonna get both, see which looks the best. I do like to look at my cigars, thats for sure.
    Have you seen any posts anywhere that give a realistic box count that this humidor holds??
    I know they tend to up the number on websites.
    -- Mark Twain

Placed my order with cheaphumidors.com,
    Got the cabinet humidor, with glass door, and a Cigar Oasis XL all for under $500.00.
    Not bad, have to wait till March for delivery though, tough wait.
    Thanks to godfather for the link, they should give u a commission !
    -- Mark Twain

Thread Information