Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Smokin Ass Cigars

traffic nazi Guest

Thumbs up Smokin Ass Cigars

I have just purchased the cigar called Smokin Ass from Hawiaii.
    They are wonderful. They sell for $120.00 but I bought these on UBID for 14.00. Wish I had bought more. They are handmade and rolled. They are heavy in weight because they are packed full of tobacco, not like most cheap cigars. They burn very good too.
    Anyone else ever try these?

the name doesn't make them sound all that tasty

LOL..

A buddy of mine brought me back some from his trip to hawaii.. the pic on the box cover is funny..

It turns out that these are distributed by Victor Sinclair cigars.. They actually were not half bad..

A $120 cigar for four-teen bucks eh?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentChamber
    A $120 cigar for four-teen bucks eh?
    i assumed he meant that for a box price

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by traffic nazi
    I have just purchased the cigar called Smokin Ass from Hawiaii.
    They are wonderful. They sell for $120.00 but I bought these on UBID for 14.00. Wish I had bought more. They are handmade and rolled. They are heavy in weight because they are packed full of tobacco, not like most cheap cigars. They burn very good too.
    Anyone else ever try these?
    Bad form by making a post like this without introducing yourself FIRST. 1 post, and it sounds like you're advertising for these guys. Hopefully this isn't the case.

bigpoppapuff Guest

they're absolute GARBAGE made by victor sinclair....overpriced dog-shit!!!....

....the candy distibuted by smokin' ass,on the other hand,is terrific...

I had a Victor Sinclair Bohemian Red from a sampler. I can't say I was all too impressed by it.

traffic nazi Guest

Default traffic nazi

Sorry about my first post. I am new to this site and didnt think to introduce myself. 43 years old.
    I am from Ontario Canada and I am a Taffic Police officer.
    The smokin ass cigars were up for auction on Ubid. I thought they were going to be like all the other bugdet cigars. In my opinion they were not. I like everything about this Torpedo. It tastes better than alot of cubans that I have in my humidor. Cigar smoking is all about what you like personaly. I lucked out when I found these for the low price. The cedar box is good the hold the overflow from my 125 count humidor. These have more tobacco stuffed into them than other cheapo's and I never have to relight them. I am not advertising for them and won't be paying the price of 120.00 retail since I can get real cubans up here all day long cheaper than that.

welcome.

Blog Entries

Welcome!!

I've had some decent cigars made by Victor Sinclair and some real horrible ones as well. I never had one of these before though...
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

traffic nazi Guest

Default chat room

Does anyone chat regulary at a specific time or day of the week?

traffic nazi Guest

Default Smokin ASS

Well, I sure wish I had bought 5 boxes. Well worth the 14.00 US dollars.

bigpoppapuff Guest

thank God that there's someone who likes 'em...i had samples at rtda,and i stand by what i said...they're dog shit!!...

For the bargain price of $14 a box, how can you lose?

At that price, if it's just decent it's worth the money. Even more so worth it for something you like.

traffic nazi Guest

Default smokin ass

thanks, its all about personal tastes not what others like, right big pooper?

bigpoppapuff Guest

right big pooper?

cute......you're off to a good start...you're a putz and you smoke shit...enjoy your stay...

18. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    cute......you're off to a good start...you're a putz and you smoke shit...enjoy your stay...

ROTFLMFAO

Blog Entries

Here we go again..........

You like the cigars, bigpoppapuff says they're crap. Did he personally insult you? No he did not. I really don't see the need for the "big pooper" comment and here's some free advice for ya: apologize.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

OK there traffic nazi...... take it easy...... no need to insult a very well established member of this BB..... As CC said an apology is in order...... take this advice from a fellow LEO in NYC

BTW...... welcome to the BB
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Thread Information