Thread: Alright you guys were right

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Alright you guys were right

Today I stoped into my local shop and asked what he would suggest for a good mild cigar. He told me a Macanudo so I bought one as well as a Punch. Haven't smoked the Punch yet but the Macanudo was great! Much better than the Acid I had before. Thanks again
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

bigpoppapuff Guest

macanudo is overpriced shit...why not just light up an envelope...many of the same flavors.....go buy a baccarat...excellent starter cigar with flavor......

friends don't let friends smoke macanudo's......if i'm giving you advice..you've gotta listen to me...

It was a hell of a lot better than the Acid I had before.
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

bigpoppapuff Guest

no question about that...now go get a baccarat.....nice flavor....excellent noob cigar...

Well what about Punch? He said that was a good one as well.

bigpoppapuff Guest

punch is a fuller-flavored cigar than a macanudo.....macs are from the D.R.....punch from honduras,as are baccarat. i'm actually surprised that the guy would suggest both...when one is envelope mild and the other is fuller.

i'll be very surprised if you don't enjoy the baccarat.

Blog Entries

Now now, I'd say ukyfan is taking a step in the right direction so let's not be so hard on him.

However ukyfan, bigpoppa has an excellent suggestion for a mild cigar so see if your local guy has any of those for you to try. I can guarantee you that you will enjoy those much more than a Macanudo
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information