Thread: New Members only Cigar lounge in BIG D

1. Thumbs up New Members only Cigar lounge in BIG D

My local cigar shop is opening up a private members only cigar lounge. The shop is Sir Elliot's Tobacco and Coffee in North Dallas off of Frankford and Preston. It is going to be great! I joined last week and it should open in February. It will have leather chairs and a Big screen T.V. It will also have wireless internet access and a bar you can stock. They just expanded their Humidor and if you sign up for their email list they have some great events. The store is on the north west corner of Preston and Frankford and there number is 972-250-4630. My name is Shawn and I hope to see you there.
    "Sure, after a meal there is nothing like a good cigar." Blondie says to Tuco in acknowledging the lie he told about his Brother.
    The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly

Quote Originally Posted by Spocimp
    My local cigar shop is opening up a private members only cigar lounge. The shop is Sir Elliot's Tobacco and Coffee in North Dallas off of Frankford and Preston. It is going to be great! I joined last week and it should open in February. It will have leather chairs and a Big screen T.V. It will also have wireless internet access and a bar you can stock. They just expanded their Humidor and if you sign up for their email list they have some great events. The store is on the north west corner of Preston and Frankford and there number is 972-250-4630. My name is Shawn and I hope to see you there.
    Damn I love leather chairs in a cigar lounge just something about them in that environment. Enjoy it!

-W.
    The Internet - All the Piracy, None of the Scurvy

Thanks for the heads up. That cigar lounge sounds remarkably like my living room, though

Thread Information