Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Cuban Cigars For Less

Quote Originally Posted by cigar no baka
    Hmm.. half price Cubans, shipping from Lithuania - this does not pass my sniff test.

NO....What could possibly go wrong getting cigars shipped from 'Lithuianiaina'.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

2. Default Drew!!!

Drew look what are you talking you stupid canadian I dont understand,here are normal persons
    or kids of 12 years old? I'm offering good deal and nobody wants it.Ok let it be!
    I will post pictures of cigars how I will grind them.Its your own choise! I'm tired
    to wait for a real deal,I think you dont need cigars,you just need to talk.Ok I will
    try my luck in online auctions to sell those cigars.

This stuff is better than cable.

Quote Originally Posted by HABANO-BOY
    Drew look what are you talking you stupid canadian I dont understand,here are normal persons
    or kids of 12 years old? I'm offering good deal and nobody wants it.Ok let it be!
    I will post pictures of cigars how I will grind them.Its your own choise! I'm tired
    to wait for a real deal,I think you dont need cigars,you just need to talk.Ok I will
    Yeah, Drew - you stupid Canadian... Are you trying to make fun of HABANOS-BOY? Jeezzz......

I can't believe no one is falling for... er... buying these cigars. I'm sorry, HABANOS-BOY - I'd pick up a few boxes but I still got my money tied up at that website you said would give me half price. Looks like it's going to take some time to square that away...

Did you try over at Club Stogie.com? They have lots of members and at least you don't have to pay the auction fees if you sell them there....
    Last edited by ggiese; 02-14-2006 at 08:02 AM.

Damn goofy Canadians. Never know a good deal when they see one!

I'd buy 'em, but you know I'm on parole. I can't get caught with these things! I'm just figuring out how to make grilled cheese sandwiches without a clothes iron and just made the appointment to have the breast's tattood on my back removed. I can't risk another two years with bubba on a good smoke!

U R TEH WINNAR!

Damn HABANO-BOY ! I was going to buy everything you had, but then you had to go call us stupid Canadians ! Man, you just lost out on some serious CASH...not a good move.
    I was willing to pay FULL PRICE as well.......oh well !
    "Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar."
    -- Mark Twain

Yes...I am just a stupid 'Canadianain'. Stupid enough to know better than to deal with you. Asshat. How about this...I will have my friend who is a prince in the great country of Niger, send you a Western union money transfer for the sum of 3,000 dollars. All you need to do is refund me the difference.

"Hmmm....A talking moose wants my credit card number....Seems fair"
    -Homer Simpson

It wouldn't seem so sketchy if you could spell your country correctly. Heck you only live there. So what would happen if you mispelled my country on the shipping address? I sure don't want my cigars to end up in Czechoslovakia or Cambodia. I don't know why you don't just go sell your fake cubans on ebay. Or, just for fun, why don't you just have your boyfriend shove them up your ass. That's probably the extent of the enjoyment anybody else would have smoking your dog rockets. But in the mean time...GTFO SCAMMER
    Last edited by drew_goring; 02-14-2006 at 10:50 AM.

bigpoppapuff Guest

check out habano boy gettin' all pissy 'n shit!!!!...

Goddamn you stoopid kinediens!! goin' and messin' up the good deals with your age of 12 yers old bullshit! I can't fucking take it anymore!! <sounds of grinding> Here . . . look!! my wallet where my money is grinding up and I'm using it to fertilize the yard of my front house.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

I will buy a pack off you after you grind them into cigarrettes
    End of line.

Sniff...sniff...detecting hints of rotting, flyblown, maggot-infested putrescent meat. Still not passing mah sniff test.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

13. Default Ok

I wont send cigars to FUCKIN CANADA !!! I will deal only with those people
    who will respect me,I dont care what you canadians think about that!!
    So if nobody wants to make a real deal for this sugjestion,so I dont need to waste
    my time typing here and begging you to buy cigars from me.I only wanted to give you
    chance to buy it for half of price,and its true I'm not lieing at all.So if you really
    intrested post private message and we can deal everything.Thank you!

I wont send cigars to FUCKIN CANADA !!! I will deal only with those people
    who will respect me,I dont care what you canadians think about that!!
    So if nobody wants to make a real deal for this sugjestion,so I dont need to waste
    my time typing here and begging you to buy cigars from me.I only wanted to give you
    chance to buy it for half of price,and its true I'm not lieing at all.So if you really
    intrested post private message and we can deal everything.Thank you!
    Then why are you still posting?? You know where the door is...don't let it hit you on your way out. Fucktard.

bigpoppapuff Guest

whoa!!..habano boy...cool off...you're talking with prospective customers here...
    is this the kind of customer service that you learned at dale carneghie's lithuaiain (sic) division?? i think there's a pile of money waiting for you here...more than you can imagine.
    what're we talking here for these stolen cigars??
    i think we can repair these relationships between you and your customers.....let's get on to doing some BIG biz here....

i get paid tomorrow!

17. Default Reply to bigpoppapuff

So what are you offering? Lodge me to police? Or what?

bigpoppapuff Guest

wtf is "lodge"???.....now we know that gg purchased from the website...as soon as he gets his problem with them straightened out,he'll be buying......now let's get some biz from some of the others!!!
    i want to see you succeed....

and its true I'm not lieing at all.
    Oh, well that makes all the difference in the world. Can we get a boy scout salute too?

WOW !!!!!

He sent me an e-mail with these great prices.......

Here are the prices of cigars what I have in stock,also you can ask your
    wanted cigars so
    I can get those and sell you.

Cohiba Robustos (25) - 200 Eur
    Cohiba Siglo IV (25) - 160 Eur
    Cohiba Panetelas (25) - 107 Eur
    Hoyo de Monterrey Le hoye du Prince (25) - 75 Eur
    Montecristo Tubos (10) - 57 Eur
    Montecristo Nš2 (25) - 142 Eur
    Montecristo Nš3 (25 - 100 Eur
    Partagas Coronas (25) - 95 Eur
    Partagas De Luxe (25) - 67 Eur
    Punch Petit Coronas (25) - 75 Eur
    Romeo y Julieta Romeo No3 (25) - 60 Eur

Just let me know,what do you need and I will send you.
    and then an e-mail about shipping.......

From me....
    How much for shipping and customs fees ?
    It depends where you live and what delivery you want?Let me know where you
    live and
    with DHL or UPS send your package of cigars,if you live in Europe there will
    be no problem
    at all.But I dont know about payment,what you sugjest to me? How to make it?
    You know
    its my start in cigar business online.Its real deal with that thing called
    HALF PRICE.Let me know
    your details and what you want.
    Man, I can't believe I can't get in on this..... HABANO... can you help me out and put me on a payment plan or some type of financing..... that would be really helpful
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Thread Information