Thread: this just in...fpdoc..gone!!!..

bigpoppapuff Guest

Default this just in...fpdoc..gone!!!..

FpDoc77
    Banned User........from club splooge......film at 11..

And the world rejoices

3. Default

Wasn't he participating in our NST? I guess you keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.
    Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal. These are principles, which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the days cost. There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain. But if you do you, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day, you will repent.

He is now at snobs as crushed2dust. They treat you right there!
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

It was only a matter of time. When I dogpile, it's usually just for the fun and exercise, but this idiot is a total loser. Fuck 'im and everybody that looks like 'im.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    It was only a matter of time. When I dogpile, it's usually just for the fun and exercise, but this idiot is a total loser. Fuck 'im and everybody that looks like 'im.
    Anger Management

Gonna see if your sorry ass is going to be home tonight?
    Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal. These are principles, which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the days cost. There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain. But if you do you, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day, you will repent.

Quote Originally Posted by cameroncouch02
    Wasn't he participating in our NST? I guess you keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.
    Yeah - and one of his first posts on CigarSnobs was trying to start a NST with me...

Oh, I got some cigars for him... Send me an addy, fuckedupdoc...

BTW - knucklehead went off prematurely... He thought he was banned last night so went into a meltdown at CigarSnobs - he actually wasn't banned until this am... I think his banning may have been because he was showing his bare ass before they realized he was that big of an ass...

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    BTW - knucklehead went off prematurely... He thought he was banned last night so went into a meltdown at CigarSnobs - he actually wasn't banned until this am... I think his banning may have been because he was showing his bare ass before they realized he was that big of an ass...
    That deserves a priceless commercial. What a dumbass.

Blog Entries

Or one of the "Real Men of Genius" commercials!

10. Default

Well one thing is for sure is that fuckstick isnt the smartest person alive. I thought I acted like an asshat, but I ain't got shit on this guy.

See, even on Clubstogie, asshats get their ass handed to them, it just takes longer and they get a little more leash, but they gut hung up by their balls sooner or later.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cigar no baka
    See, even on Clubstogie, asshats get their ass handed to them, it just takes longer and they get a little more leash, but they gut hung up by their balls sooner or later.
    yes, he's finally gone.

his actions on another board (trying to represent clubstogie) did him in. <-- ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by IHT
    yes, he's finally gone.

his actions on another board (trying to represent clubstogie) did him in. <-- ironic.
    Greg - you need to get your post count up so you can have a voice in the banning polls!!!

Moheganson Guest

His whore katietilley is banned too!

She's nothing but a trouble making loud mouthed two-bit piece of shit jizz felching ass licker.

Kevin7, can you top that?

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Moheganson
    His whore katietilley is banned too!

She's nothing but a trouble making loud mouthed two-bit piece of shit jizz felching ass licker.

Kevin7, can you top that?
    Damn thats good bro
    The older I get ,the better I was

Thread Information