Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Sex!

bigpoppapuff Guest

y'know sarge...you're probably right...maybe this shold be extended even further...i can feel it coming together...can't you??...

I'll trade you a 50 gallon drum of maple syrup, a keg of pete's wicked ale, and a box of orvis hand tyed flies.

bigpoppapuff Guest

y'know sarge...you're probably right...maybe this should be extended even further...i can feel it coming together...can't you??...

bigpoppapuff Guest

my thoughts were so nice...i said them twice...

Man o' Man!!! Are you guys talking just to talk?? For cripes sake - would you PLEASE stay on task here!!! And quite just making up bids, would ya!!! Shag went through a whole hell of a lot of time and trouble to develop an auction system that was fair to everyone - and now you're trying to confuse the crap out of everyone with throwing in 50 gallon drums of Maple Syrup and favorite sheep... C'MON!!!

Shag - and we please get this back on track. I really want to get this over as soon as we can... Now because all the chuckleheads have been doing goofy stuff in this thread we have to extend the bidding for at least 24 more hours...

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka
    Georgiepoo, the truth will set you free!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Man o' Man!!! Are you guys talking just to talk?? For cripes sake - would you PLEASE stay on task here!!! And quite just making up bids, would ya!!! Shag went through a whole hell of a lot of time and trouble to develop an auction system that was fair to everyone - and now you're trying to confuse the crap out of everyone with throwing in 50 gallon drums of Maple Syrup and favorite sheep... C'MON!!!

Shag - and we please get this back on track. I really want to get this over as soon as we can... Now because all the chuckleheads have been doing goofy stuff in this thread we have to extend the bidding for at least 24 more hours...
    Yeah, what ever. Keep on the BALL you say? STFU you say. Why don't you be original and stop stealing images from others sites, that's illegal you know.

Shag set up a POS system for you and HIm only.

The bidding I started is SIMPLE...end of story. I don't want to hear you boo hoo, B.S. like you did with Excalabur and why you couldn't get the smokes to him on time.

Bidding still stands...

I win, you lose.

Hey, that shits grade A light amber, it runs about 10 bucks a pint at retail, if you can get it. This isn't that dark amber crap you get in the supermarket for 7 bucks a pint.

NH = quality

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan
    Hey, that shits grade A light amber, it runs about 10 bucks a pint at retail, if you can get it. This isn't that dark amber crap you get in the supermarket for 7 bucks a pint.

NH = quality

You seem to be going off the deep end with your posts here. Please keep on track. Are you taking your meds like we discussed. They do help to keep you focused.

My bid stands at

I thought you were trying to tell us YOU shit grade A amber... As in "my shit doesn't stink"...

Hey, CrackPipe-a...

YOU STUPID MOTHERFOOKERS HAVE RUINED EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SICK OF THIS BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCREW ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE AUCTION IS OFF BECAUSE YOU IDIOTS CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE ALL

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

I had pancakes for breakfast, that maple syrup is dam tasty, grade A light amber. Offer still stands, including shipping.

Does this mean we can start the bidding all over again ????
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bkcloud114
    Does this mean we can start the bidding all over again ????

okay...let me step up here....shags system is still in effect.....he'll be fine as soon as the meds kick in.....continue the bidding for the 4 boxes to be auctioned.....

nino's,i'm sure,will give us additional time to get this completed...deadline will be march 30...9pm est......though there could be an additional deadline pushback.....

Ok OK I'll go to $11 a box but you have to include shipping!

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch
    Ok OK I'll go to $11 a box but you have to include shipping!

DG

grinch...is that for all four boxes??....can you pay for shipping if it was a matter of winning and losing??...

17. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    YOU STUPID MOTHERFOOKERS HAVE RUINED EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SICK OF THIS BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCREW ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE AUCTION IS OFF BECAUSE YOU IDIOTS CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE ALL

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

I think you should take a flying leap off a tall building...

bigpoppapuff,

It's $11 per box only if all four boxes are included.

If not then My bid is $9 a box for 3.

or $6 for 2.

$3 for one.

Now 5 packs I will only pay $2.20 if all 4 boxes are included.

Are these 25 cigars to a box or 20?

Because if it's 20 to a box then my numbers have to change. 25 cigars at $11 is more do able to me. If it's 20 cigars then I need to consult my accountant first before I do any more bidding.

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Shag, you're so friggin' dramatic, what is this, an episode of "The OC," gimme a break, they're cigars, they're not the end of the world if you don't get them or people here cheat to get them. Screw Shag and his system.

How about this, a system based on the stock market, those who want in each pick a stock, for every point the stock moves, so does your bid 100 dollars. Here's the catch though, just like your stock starts with a certain value, so does your bid, so, your minimum must be a stock worth at least 50 USD, and we will multiply that by Pi (3.14...) in order to guarantee a minimum bid of over 150 dollars. Another kicker, is that you can buy and sell your stock, that is, if your stock goes up, you can sell, then jump on another stock to try and increase your bids. We can post the value of each bidder at the close of every day of the stock exchange. One final thing to make it real interesting, this will all be done based off of stock on the Nikkai Exchange (sp? it's the Japanese Stock Market). So, for those who still want in, this is how we should do this.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU
    Shag, you're so friggin' dramatic, what is this, an episode of "The OC," gimme a break, they're cigars, they're not the end of the world if you don't get them or people here cheat to get them. Screw Shag and his system.

How about this, a system based on the stock market, those who want in each pick a stock, for every point the stock moves, so does your bid 100 dollars. Here's the catch though, just like your stock starts with a certain value, so does your bid, so, your minimum must be a stock worth at least 50 USD, and we will multiply that by Pi (3.14...) in order to guarantee a minimum bid of over 150 dollars. Another kicker, is that you can buy and sell your stock, that is, if your stock goes up, you can sell, then jump on another stock to try and increase your bids. We can post the value of each bidder at the close of every day of the stock exchange. One final thing to make it real interesting, this will all be done based off of stock on the Nikkai Exchange (sp? it's the Japanese Stock Market). So, for those who still want in, this is how we should do this.
    this system seems the most fair

Thread Information