Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Sex!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch
    bigpoppapuff,

It's $11 per box only if all four boxes are included.

If not then My bid is $9 a box for 3.

or $6 for 2.

$3 for one.

Now 5 packs I will only pay $2.20 if all 4 boxes are included.

Are these 25 cigars to a box or 20?

Because if it's 20 to a box then my numbers have to change. 25 cigars at $11 is more do able to me. If it's 20 cigars then I need to consult my accountant first before I do any more bidding.

DG
    I bid $12 a box if all four boxes are included...If not $10 a box for three...or $7 each for two...$4 for one. For five packs $3.20 if four boxes are included. I also bid $1.50 for the empty box if it is up for auction. My numbers will not change unless I must bid $1 higher to top the high bid unless I am high bidder which there is no need to bid higher. If there is more that 20 cigars in a box I must bid $1 higher on the aditional fiver if needed. I also think March 30 is a good cutoff date for the auction unless March 31 is better...LMK as i am taking over the auction here. Shaggy has pissed me of to the point I think he should be disqualified form bidding and possibly baned from the board...Ban poll comming for him at the end of the auction. I also think George should STFU right now. He is starting to become a prick. He ain't got the money for the cigars anyway. He called me last night asking for a loan when my money came through. I'm rethinking my bids now. i might possibly go $2 higher on each bid just to make sure i win...If only hex would fix the PMs I would just buy these frikin cigars and stop all this crap. I know Ninos ment well when he posted this...But the process is making me nervous and upset. I really want these cigars...I really do.....

bigpoppapuff Guest

there's something about the stock market thing i like...maybe we can have someone from ameritrade come in and give us suggestions...you know tips and such....i'm gonna contact my broker...who has smoked a cigar or three in his life to see what he says....

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Cinda - I really trusted you. And then you obviously are doing things behind my back with Basil. I'm really disappointed - and I think Bill will be too!!! How could you do this, and then suggest we create a "circle of friendship"? Your not denying it speaks volumes of the relationship between you and Basil...

I'm sorry - but this thing really has me bummed....

Hey, Nino - you can totally ignore Lopaka's bids - he's not doing it according to the rules. Besides - I don't know who he thinks he's going to by genuine Cohiba's for $75 a box... Drake's bids are far better than Lopaka's...
    Don't hate tha playa - hate the game!
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    there's something about the stock market thing i like...maybe we can have someone from ameritrade come in and give us suggestions...you know tips and such....i'm gonna contact my broker...who has smoked a cigar or three in his life to see what he says....

At this point I'm just ready to get the issue resolved...Did not sleep last night.

Alright, we are also going to need someone to do the exchange rate since we want everything in USD, not the stupid Yen. Unless of course for Ninos' sake we do it all in GBP, right, if we do it on the pound, then nothing need be converted for him. So, instead of 50 American Dollars, you need to have a stock with at least a value of 28.4418 quid, that 28 Pounds and 44 Pence. Of course, this will still be multiplied by Pi for the sake of minimum guaranteed value. As for the nikkei index, here's a link: http://www.nni.nikkei.co.jp/
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

6. Default

I choose Arko Energy Holdings (AKO) from the FTSE market (Nikkei is a stupid market).

It's trading at 0.55, so I divide it by PI and multiply that by 67.

0.55 / 3.14 * 76 = $157 per box!

Top that, bitches!

Are we supposed to have sympathy for you Sarge, boo hoo, I didn't sleep, boo hoo, i'll top off 1 dollar if need be. Man up and be willing to throw the cash around. I always knew you having one testicle would make you weak.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck
    I choose Arko Energy Holdings (AKO) from the FTSE market (Nikkei is a stupid market).

Top that, bitches!
    No no no, you don't choose the market I do, and if the Nikkei is no good, then we'll do it off of commodities from the Euronext Exchange, that's right, Dutch Pork Futures.

9. Default

Whoops, I forgot the FTSE is English, so I need to convert that to US dollars!

The current exchange rate is 1.7588, so

157 + 1.7588 = 158.7588

Top that, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck

Top that, bitches!
    Ok -

55 gallons grade A light amber.

at 10 bucks a pint retail, 8 pints per gallon, we are talking a retail value of close to 4400.00, so it seems my bid beats your's.
    Last edited by nhcigarfan; 03-16-2006 at 01:03 PM.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU
    No no no, you don't choose the market I do, and if the Nikkei is no good, then we'll do it off of commodities from the Euronext Exchange, that's right, Dutch Pork Futures.
    Nikkei is a pansy market!

Here's a link to the european commodity exchange: http://www.euronext.com/trader/commo...492323,00.html. And we're converting everything from the Euro to the Dollar, then from the Dollar to the GBP.

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan
    Ok -

55 gallons grade A light amber.
    You can go play with BigMac on his Dutch Pig Futures market.

I used to date a dutch girl and she was kind of a pig, but oh my god she did some dirty things! You might want to go see what she'll give you for your maple syrup. On second thought, all she ever gave me was the clap, so you might want to try giving BigMac the clap, he likes maple syrup.

14. Default

Here's a link to the european commodity exchange: http://www.euronext.com/trader/commo...492323,00.html. And we're converting everything from the Euro to the Dollar, then from the Dollar to the GBP.
    Screw this corn chip futures crap! This is stupid.

We should settle this in a rational way, like a pie eating contest or something.

Alright, we are also going to need someone to do the exchange rate since we want everything in USD, not the stupid Yen. Unless of course for Ninos' sake we do it all in GBP, right, if we do it on the pound, then nothing need be converted for him. So, instead of 50 American Dollars, you need to have a stock with at least a value of 28.4418 quid, that 28 Pounds and 44 Pence. Of course, this will still be multiplied by Pi for the sake of minimum guaranteed value. As for the nikkei index, here's a link: http://www.nni.nikkei.co.jp/

What the hell is a "quid"? Tell ya what, how 'bout you quid this shit right now? What was wrong with Shag's system?? It was easy to understand and a nice little by-product was the elimination of some of the riffraff. This is some kind of conspiracy to get the sticks - you been biding your time, waiting for your moment. Well, you have miscalculated my friend. I mean to talk to Hex about this. Banning you from bidding is a little too easy. Good luck finding another board run your predatory BS on, BowelMovementFU.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

seeing how you all stumbled off in a tornado of idiocy I will inform you once again to the absolute beauty which is my offer.

55 gallons of grade A light amber

8 pints per gallon, 10 bucks a pint, total retail value of my syrup is about 4400.00

top that bitches.

Fine, screw you guys, the stock market idea is still out there, but you all can do the math yourselves, I hate you SuperChuck and your venerial ridden prick. Shag, Sarge and Giese can all suck my chocolate salty balls, and NH, you're the only reasonable on in the lot, sorry to abandon you.

Ninos, Screw all these guys, 400 USD straight up for the remaining 3 boxes. I'll throw in an extra 75 for the empty box. PM me if you want that, I'm out.

Fine, screw you guys, I'm out.
    Now you're talkin' sense.
    - Tom Robbins

19. Default

Fine, screw you guys, the stock market idea is still out there, but you all can do the math yourselves, I hate you SuperChuck and your venerial ridden prick. Shag, Sarge and Giese can all suck my chocolate salty balls, and NH, you're the only reasonable on in the lot, sorry to abandon you.

Ninos, Screw all these guys, 400 USD straight up for the remaining 3 boxes. I'll throw in an extra 75 for the empty box. PM me if you want that, I'm out.
    No one wants to play on your sissy market, so you're running away to mommy? Why don't you and NH get out that drum of syrup and play hide the cocktail weenie?

GO POUR SYRUP ON YOUR PIG BUTT COMMODE FUTURES YOU FOOKIN' RETARDS!!!!!11! YOU ARE ALL BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED FROM BIDDING!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Thread Information