Thread: 9 Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Gordo to Trade

Default 9 Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Gordo to Trade

I need to make room for some more cigars in my humidor so I'm looking to get rid of these big boys. (6 x 58)

I'll trade all 9 sticks for maybe just 1 premium cigar (or 2) of maybe something that I've never tried. I think these run about $3 or $4 each. Not looking for equal value, just trying to free space and thought someone might be interested in a good deal.

Anyway, if you are interested, let me know. Thanks.

How about selling them straight out?

There $2.80 each at CI. What are you looking for? I take it these are the Maduro?

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Yes, they are maduro. I have 4 left. I guess I could sell them. Although I'd rather just trade so I can have a chance to try something new. Anyway, if you have any ideas let me know.

If nobody gets them first, I'll trade with you next week after I get a couple fivers from Cbid. As it stands right now, I've got a bunch of singles. A previous trade cleaned out all the IT Classic Corojo's I'm willing to let go. I have some Perdomo Exclusivo's Maduro's left. They are much milder than the ITSF's. I can trade them 2 Perdomo's for 1 ITSFM. Come late next week, I'll have more to offer.

If you want them send me your address and I'll get them out tomorrow. You can send whatever you think is fair. I'd prefer something other than Indian Tabac. Perdomo would be fine, or if you want to wait until you get something else, that would be fine too. You can surprise me! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by reddeer
    If you want them send me your address and I'll get them out tomorrow. You can send whatever you think is fair. I'd prefer something other than Indian Tabac. Perdomo would be fine, or if you want to wait until you get something else, that would be fine too. You can surprise me! Thanks.

OK, will do! I'll try not to disappoint.

Thread Information