Thread: Spare Cigars II

Wink Spare Cigars II

Yes, hello all! I was wondering if anyone had some spare cuban cigars they could send me.

You see, stocks are down this year, and it's Fifi's second anniversary of her first properly snobbish yip. I'd like to have a proper cigar to smoke while we yacht down to the Carribean in celebration. Snookum's already terribly upset that we had to buy the cheaper caviar and champagne for the occasion and I'm afraid of what the shock of me smoking "lesser" cigars might do to her. It would be terribly distressing if they had to up her valium dose because we have been forced to the level of frugality.

Please assist a fellow in need by by sending all you can! Please send all donations to "Jeeves", as my man takes care of trivialities such as this. Thank you for your concern! Snookum's sends all her best!

"some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Of course, I could never let another fellow smoke a, heaven forbid, padron 1926! So I will have my butler deliver a jar of Cohiba 2000 pyramids immediately. And I will not take No for an answer, I have so may of these jar's lying around the threw the cigars from one away just to make my little poodle's cookies. His name Sir Oscar's wilde. But do be careful, I've heard that customs can be such a bore.

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan
    Of course, I could never let another fellow smoke a, heaven forbid, padron 1926! So I will have my butler deliver a jar of Cohiba 2000 pyramids immediately. And I will not take No for an answer, I have so may of these jar's lying around the threw the cigars from one away just to make my little poodle's cookies. His name Sir Oscar's wilde. But do be careful, I've heard that customs can be such a bore.

Padrons? How droll! I keep a few of these around for the poolboy Snookum's hired. He does dote over her so. Snookum's felt a good staff should be properly rewarded for it's performance, but we wouldn't want him forgetting his place!
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Thread Information