Gran Habano VL

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka
    OMG I havn't sent my smokies yet!!!!!

They are going out tomorrow!

Padron 6000
    Gran Habano VL
    Slacker !!!!!

LMAO
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Ray..... have ya heard from Desert Rat ??

He hasn't posted since April 7.....
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bkcloud114

I'm sure he'll be around.
    I (and my mailbox lol) will vouch for his BOTL status.
    Last edited by drew_goring; 04-09-2006 at 11:07 PM.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Smile

Mine went out but, looking at the list of cigars. I'm embarassed. If I need to send out more....Please!!!....let me know.

Thanks
    Dickson
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dickson
    Mine went out but, looking at the list of cigars. I'm embarassed. If I need to send out more....Please!!!....let me know.

Thanks
    Dickson
    The only requirement is that the sticks have a value between $4 and $8 MSRP. If your sticks don't meet that criteria, then you would have to do something else. However, if they do meet that criteria, you have absolutely NOTHING to be embarrassed about. If people decide to contribute extra valued cigars or have access to some "nicer" cigars, it is certainly not a reflection on your contribution.
    puro pot pass VI loser

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Quote Originally Posted by Dickson

Thanks
    Dickson
    Dickson, I felt somewhat the same. I sent mine before the gracious host started posting what others had sent and I thought "Holy Jeez, I'm gonna look like a freekin cheapskate!!".

illilli, I don't even remember what I sent (gotta learn to track this stuff) so I'll trust you'll let me know if what I sent isn't sufficient and I'll make it up, plus some!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie
    Dickson, I felt somewhat the same. I sent mine before the gracious host started posting what others had sent and I thought "Holy Jeez, I'm gonna look like a freekin cheapskate!!".

illilli, I don't even remember what I sent (gotta learn to track this stuff) so I'll trust you'll let me know if what I sent isn't sufficient and I'll make it up, plus some!!
    Newfie, did you send sticks that had an MSRP lower than $4?? If you did, then I'll definitely send you a PM letting you know. I have already planned for such an event, so it will not be a problem. I believe in things running smoothly and I can almost 100% guarantee that they will, no matter what. There will be 4 people who will win a LOT (as in 8-cigar-lot) of cigars that meet or exceed the game's stated parameters.

Noone here is a cheapskate. Anyway, you are a newbie, so you will look good if you successfully get your cigars to me; that's the only measure you have to meet (and the $4 MSRP).
    puro pot pass VI loser

Blog Entries

He has already sent his cigars. They were sent on April 1 and were listed as En Route as of April 2 from California. DC 0305-0830-0001-1203-8071. This seems like quite a while, but sometimes strange things happen and California is like another country.
    puro pot pass VI loser

Quote Originally Posted by illilli

He has already sent his cigars. They were sent on April 1 and were listed as En Route as of April 2 from California. DC 0305-0830-0001-1203-8071. This seems like quite a while, but sometimes strange things happen and California is like another country.
    I'm right here and scratching my head about the delivery. (Got busy over the week end with a wind damaged fence.)

The DC slip I got when the cigars were mailed is also right here and the number posted is correct. You got me where the delivery is .

The online report says it was sent from their postal center April 2 and is enroute-enroute through Fairbanks maybe.
    Last edited by Desert Rat; 04-10-2006 at 09:00 AM.
    In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

Blog Entries

Slacker !!!!!

LMAO
    I know you would just be verrryyyy disappointed if I didn't uphold my title as Lord Slacker!

Thread Information