Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Partagas 150

that paid your mortgage??? That would barely cover my law school loans for a month.

Quote Originally Posted by PartagasGuy
    I'll just come back to bust balls when needed.

BTW...I got $700 for the box over the weekend from some doctor up north who has money to burn. I just paid my mortgage.
    -PG

LMAO!!!

What, do you live in an '82 Cutlass?
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

3. Default

nhcigarfan...where did you go to law school, the same place where Basil went...what's the name of that website? Oh yeah, it's called the University of Phoenix. It's $700 for the entire two years of online courses, and you get an official school ring.

I'm calling you out on that. $700 month for a student loan?...Med school yes, law school...NO.

4. Default

Drew...have you ever heard of refinancing? Why don't you go refinance your 1997 forest green Jeep Cherokee Limited.

5. Default Drew

BTW...the Edmonton Oilers can lick my crack
    And so can the Flames.

Blog Entries

Get this asshole outta here....
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Drew...have you ever heard of refinancing? Why don't you go refinance your 1997 forest green Jeep Cherokee Limited.
    Refianancing a house for 700 bucks??

Quote Originally Posted by partagasguy
    BTW...the Edmonton Oilers can lick my crack
    And so can the Flames.
    Hmmm...you would like a bunch of professional hockey players to lick your crack?? Hmm...maybe Basil was on to something with his PartagsGAY comment...
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    How much more rope do we give this guy before his banning poll starts?
    I think the rope ran out after his second post.

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848
    I keep holding out for an apology, a tactful response or something semi intelligent to come out of this guy, but I don't think that’s going to happen is it?
    If pigs fly...

So I'd just like to ask... how long are we going to let this run his mouth before we run him out! I second CC - anyone else?
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

9. Default

Hey...since we still are in the "advertisement" section of your beloved message board, I've got some Garcia Vega's for sale. $10 per box.

Drew, maybe you would like to purchase them since you have such a steep college loan to pay off? Then again, it's $10 US funds...which is only like $13 in your monopoly money. That might be too much. Maybe you should stick to your counterfeit Cohiba's up there in the Great White North, eh.

Blog Entries

You won't ever again read something from me that is an advertisement. I'll just come back to bust balls when needed.
    Hey...since we still are in the "advertisement" section of your beloved message board, I've got some Garcia Vega's for sale. $10 per box.

WOW, integrity is something you lack! And since you love to lie you are the same common boring asshat we have seen and just run off like little doggies with their tail up their ass. Why don't you just leave, because you are done.

bigpoppapuff Guest

this guy is entertaining....dumb as a bag of rocks...but entertaining....stick around funny boy...

Mildly amusing, but still barely a blip on the asshat radar. Keep trying Partyasshat. You might start growing on us.

I actually think this guy has thick enough skin and enough quick-wit to actually be a contibuting member of this board...... but I only see himself digging a deeper and deeper hole for himself.....
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

bigpoppapuff Guest

he thinks he's pretty important...if prickhead would get off his high horse he could probably have fun here....i doubt he will....

nhcigarfan...where did you go to law school, the same place where Basil went...what's the name of that website? Oh yeah, it's called the University of Phoenix. It's $700 for the entire two years of online courses, and you get an official school ring.

I'm calling you out on that. $700 month for a student loan?...Med school yes, law school...NO.
    Well then your an idiot. 265 in federal student loans per month. 332 in private student loans per month and 46 a month in school loans.

Grand total 643 per month. See - Just barely cover's it.

You see fuck stick - at over 25 grand a year, plus the cost of the bar exam, books, etc. it's real easy.

Right now kids starting college without grants will end up with even more in loans. Brown, bowdoin, Trinity are all over 30k a year for undergrad.

Do the math moron.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    he thinks he's pretty impotent...if prickhead would get off his high horse he could probably have fun here....i doubt he will....
    BPP, I fixed your typo. And, you're right, he's a lot of fun actually - bitchslapping his stupid ass makes me laugh.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan
    Right now kids starting college without grants will end up with even more in loans. Brown, bowdoin, Trinity are all over 30k a year for undergrad.
    slight hijacking - NH you have some smart (and expensive) kids.
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Thank You for that link. That's exactly where I got them from...Thompson. I won them in a contest...so obviously, I'm not looking to get exactly what they're selling them for.

These are A's that I have. And I feel like I'm very reputable too. I sell on ebay and have a perfect rating there. I have also been a member of the Thompson cigar club for almost a decade.

Thank You again!
    How did everyone miss this? The guy WON THEM IN A CONTEST so he comes on this board to TEST THE WATERS to see what he can get for them? What kind of bufoon is this guy???

Hey, P-boy - this is a board of "BROTHERS OF THE LEAF" - you know (or maybe you don't) - members are ones that look out for one another. I'd venture to say that if anyone else won that box of cigars, they'd be passing them out to other members to try to get their opinions on them... Instead - GREED takes over and you just HAVE to sell them because you know they're worth a lot of money. $700 is a small price to pay to see what you're made out of... Next time - post them up for sale on eBay so that we can see you go down in flames for selling banned items...

BTW - I noticed a certain infatuation with University of Pheonix. Must really suck that you could barely finish the American Truck Driving Institute when you dreamed of actually doing the University of Pheonix thing....

Tyler - clearly, the whole law school thing is WAY above his head. Too much thinking, right there.... You can easily tell - he wouldn't smoke one of the Partagas 150's because that would take too much thought. He doesn't even know what he has - and he's not too motivated to do any actual research on what it is he has. He'd much rather smoke a Thompson back door special...

Agreed. Although, I paid a pretty penny for my truck driving school. Too bad it never paid off. Fuck!!!!
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

20. Default I Love It!...

I love it!

First of all NH, my undergrad is from a private liberal arts university in Ohio...which was over $22k a year when I graduated 14 years ago. I understand the price of a good education.

Giese...I understand what I had. I have been smoking good cigars for a fairly long time. I guess my tastes aren't high enough for you...but I would much rather smoke a good $5 cigar any day of the week instead of something that is a piece of art. I sold them to a gentleman who is putting them on a shelf as they will remain unopened. Yes, I won them. But Yes, I am also going to enjoy my taste in cigars with the recent good fortune I have come across.

BigPoppa...nope, I don't really think I'm that important. I'm probably no more important than you or anyone else in this country. If you are reading this, then you are probably just like me...a guy who enjoy a smoke, probably enjoy a good game and for most of you, probably a good woman too.

Crazy to say this, but I probably would get along with most of you in person. And I know what a brotherhood means. I'm sorry to say this, but how can you say being on a message board is a brotherhood? Policemen and firemen have brotherhoods. Being a part of a sports team is being in a brotherhood. Don't degrade those brotherhoods by calling this one.

Thread Information