Thread: Cigar Roach Clip.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Cigar Roach Clip.

Does anyone make one?

y'know what? Just fucking shut up.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    y'know what? Just fucking shut up.
    I think what Basil means is that this isn't a department store or library - don't come in asking questions before saying "Hi, I am <blank>. I like <blank>. I am asking this question because of <blank>."

Then again... that was Basil being subtle... so he might have meant what he said...
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

4. Default

Something tells me honas will be smoked to the nub...

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    Something tells me honas will be smoked to the nub...
    lmfao!! where are we gonna get a clip big enough??
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Actually, at the Land of Lincoln herf this past year they had stainless steel surgical clamps (hemostats) on all the tables which I assume were to be used as a cigar roach clip...

7. Default

You all are whacked!

Huh?

I'm serious! Call it what you want. I want a holder so I can smoke down to the nub!

Quote Originally Posted by honas
    Huh?

I'm serious! Call it what you want. I want a holder so I can smoke down to the nub!
    Use a clothespin, or do what I did...develope a large callus on several fingers.

I really doubt it. But hey, we'll float this thread and see if anyone else knows - BPP? CC? George??
    - Tom Robbins

bigpoppapuff Guest

pliers or a wrench should work......i hope this helps...

I sometimes go to the candy store, and buy those wax lips. Take those and hollow out a hole corresponding to your cigars ring gauge. They sometimes get all soft and melty, but it's better than nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinDVM
    I sometimes go to the candy store, and buy those wax lips. Take those and hollow out a hole corresponding to your cigars ring gauge. They sometimes get all soft and melty, but it's better than nothing.
    lmao!! bullshit - you don't do that!
    - Tom Robbins

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinDVM
    LMAO

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Thread Information