Thread: Fun with Idiots!!

Default Fun with Idiots!!

OK, share your stories here. How do you have fun with idiots??

My personal favorite right now is play "Driving Buddy" in school zones. Here's how it works - first, you need a knucklehead that thinks school zone speed limits only apply when cops are around. Make sure you get in front of them before then can get by. Find your Drive Buddy and pull up alongside, pacing yourself so you match their speed. If they're driving under the limit, match them. Watch with barely hidden glee as the POS behind you gnashes his teeth, swears like a sailor, breaks his steering wheel and froths at the mouth so badly it covers the windshield with spit.

Then after the school zone, continue to cruise along with your Drive Buddy and watch the buttmunch start to have a cardiac arrest. God it's fun to play.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Blog Entries

LMAO!

In front of Windham High School in Willimantic, CT, the speed limit in that school zone was 15 MPH. They may have put it back to 25 MPH but when it was 15 MPH, I actually drove through it at that speed and I almost got rear ended one day.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information