Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lots of OPUS X

Default Lots of OPUS X

There is a store near me That has 4 boxes of Opus X and should be getting 6 more in this month. Owner is not only a fuente dealer but a lifelong friend so they get special treatment.

If anyone is interested let me know. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want me to look for you.

Also Diamond crown maximus are a regular stock item also. I was in heaven when I walked in.

~Eddie

**EDIT** I apologize. I just realized this post looks very "commercial." I assure you I am not a vendor. I just now how hard it is to get these at times and just wanted to help out. IF mods feel better to delete this I understand. Otherwise I'll be happy to be a good contributing member to this online community.

I enjoy cigars and enjoy good ones even more.
    Last edited by guado; 06-02-2006 at 01:08 PM.

Always have wanted to try one to see what all the hype is about but in Cali they run approx. 20-30 buckaroos so for that price, forgetaboutit. If the price was right though... perhpas, let me know whatcha can get them for.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryprod
    Always have wanted to try one to see what all the hype is about but in Cali they run approx. 20-30 buckaroos so for that price, forgetaboutit. If the price was right though... perhpas, let me know whatcha can get them for.

Let me know what size. All I ask is to cover shipping. I'll even send you the receipt if you wish. The most expensive one I saw this week was $16. The Perfection X was $10-$11 not to sure...

VERY rich. Only one lately that has given me a lightheaded feeling. Last time I had that was a Cuban Montecristo #1. I'll be happy to send it out for ya. PM me your addy and as long as they have the size you want it stock i'l fire it off. You can paypal me after you get it or what not. They are a great smoke everyone should try at least one. But is is potent! Full stomach and a drink for this one! ;)

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by guado
    Let me know what size. All I ask is to cover shipping. I'll even send you the receipt if you wish. The most expensive one I saw this week was $16. The Perfection X was $10-$11 not to sure...

VERY rich. Only one lately that has given me a lightheaded feeling. Last time I had that was a Cuban Montecristo #1. I'll be happy to send it out for ya. PM me your addy and as long as they have the size you want it stock i'l fire it off. You can paypal me after you get it or what not. They are a great smoke everyone should try at least one. But is is potent! Full stomach and a drink for this one! ;)

This is not commercial sounding to me dude. This called sharing the wealth with other brothers. Opus are common here in NC but other places dont see them often. It is good to offer these to others at the price you quoted
    The older I get ,the better I was

Mighty fine gesture and a great way to build your reputation here!!! Thank you!!!

Sounds good to me.
    In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

I'm game
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Im game too, check PM

Nice gesture guado
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

You'll build good rep fast like that. I might have to hit you up too. I have a baby coming in July and am trying to secure some ISOMs for the celebration but if that doesn't workout I may have to hit you up for some OPUS.

swinging by the store today. Gonna see how many they let me buy in one stop.

U sir.. are a god among mortals

Very nice gesture, especially for those of us in Cali. and other areas where these are rare or outrageously priced.

What price on the Perfecxion #2, and the Perfecxion X?

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinDVM
    Very nice gesture, especially for those of us in Cali. and other areas where these are rare or outrageously priced.

What price on the Perfecxion #2, and the Perfecxion X?
    No kidding... I cannot believe the difference taxes make, nearly double.

I am game as well if there would be some left
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

Quote Originally Posted by Stryprod
    No kidding... I cannot believe the difference taxes make, nearly double.
    Yep.
    I picked up a couple of Fuente Fuente's back before the end of last year, to be smoked on a special occassion. I think I payed $20 each, IIRC. I have since found cheaper sources, however they aren't very often in stock, and the shipping charges require you to order quite a few to keep it a good deal.

17. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ukyfan
    I am game as well if there would be some left

UKY there is a cigar shop at Rupp Arena that had some Hemingway maduros at MSRP when my wife was at a concert therein march. You ought to check it out
    The older I get ,the better I was

Any word?!?

I was able to pick up 4 yesterday. Going to go back this week again and see how many more I can get.

Perfection X were sold out.

I was able to get 2 Robusto and 2 what appears to be Fuente Fuente. They are very watchful of people buying to many of these!

I will get with each one of you after I go to the store for the second time. Once there I will let you know what I was able to get and we can go from there.

The perfection X I am able to get for $10-11 but they were out of those.

I do believe wednesday I will go back so thursday I should will start PM'ing everyone who contacted me in the same order. Just to make it fair I may cap the amount unelss people do not want the sizes I had available.

~Eddie
    Last edited by guado; 06-04-2006 at 03:57 PM.

Hey guado,

Let the others have a crack at them before me, if there's anyone behind me on the list.

Thanks anyway, and again, very nice gesture.

Thread Information