View Poll Results: How to Proceed?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's do this as an ongoing digital or scanned photo pass:

12 70.59%
  • Let's do this the original way with a set number of people & a disposable camera:

5 29.41%
  • Screw it. Let the pass die at the hands of the inconsiderate Reagan Youth:

0 0%

Thread: Pass Across America (Take Two) Format

Default Pass Across America (Take Two) Format

Let's maybe do this again. Voting will be open through Friday - 12:00 pm EST:
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

I wasn't involved in the original pass, but would be very interested in the on-going digital pass idea.
    Nothing worse than having some scumbag screw up a pass just as it nears the end.

I think the digital is a great idea. Could even start "themes" - landmark, watering hole, etc.
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

I was in the first but with no digital camera I would not be able to be involved with this one. It would be cool though, just need to be able to buy a Digi.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Quote Originally Posted by prophetic_joe
    I was in the first but with no digital camera I would not be able to be involved with this one. It would be cool though, just need to be able to buy a Digi.
    You can have the photo developing store, whichever one you use, put the pictures onto a photo CD.

Joe I think not having the digi should not stop you from participating. CD at the photo shop is a good solution, you can also send me the developed picks and I can scan them no problem.

Keep the disposable in the package and if you have a digi you can take it up load them immediately. At the end of the pass the disposable can be developed and posted then. That way all can be involved.

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan
    Keep the disposable in the package and if you have a digi you can take it up load them immediately. At the end of the pass the disposable can be developed and posted then. That way all can be involved.

I guess this makes sense don't really want to exclude anyone just because they have no digi.

Any other suggestins or comments besides the camera question.

So far the essentials: we have a package with 2 cigars and a disposable camera, people taking pictures of some landmarks in their area.

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

I remember seeing this thread and pass and thought "What a cool idea". I believe that one phuk-up shouldn't take away from the idea and purpose.

I wasn't in the original pass, so just my $0.02 worth.

I already posted on the original thread, not knowing this was open. I do prefer the disposable since everyone has to wait for the pics all at once. We could have everyone take 1-2 shots on the disposable and use the digicam for extra shots.

12. Default

I have a crappy old digicam I wouldn't mind tossing in... If I can find it... :)

Thread Information