Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: DC Herf'A'Paloza - June 23

1. Default

OMG! I just realized that my 11 year anniversary is today!

I won't be able to make it - CRAP! (I am all loaded up with Newfie's stuff and smokes here at work too!)

I am really sorry fellas but I TOTALLY forgot about this....s@#%, s@#%, s@#%!

~Mark

Quote Originally Posted by n2advnture
    OMG! I just realized that my 11 year anniversary is today!

I won't be able to make it - CRAP! (I am all loaded up with Newfie's stuff and smokes here at work too!)

I am really sorry fellas but I TOTALLY forgot about this....s@#%, s@#%, s@#%!

~Mark
    Well, congradulations, but hey, there is always the 12 year anniversary. Well, hmm...I guess thats pending on the 11 yer anniversary first.

I have to say, I'm very disappointed. To think that you'd put your wife of 11 years over a bunch of strangers is unconscionable.

We'll catch you at the next one!
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mauied1101
    I have to say, I'm very disappointed. To think that you'd put your wife of 11 years over a bunch of strangers is unconscionable.

We'll catch you at the next one!

The sad thing is this is the first time I ever came close to forgetting it.

Things have just been nuts lately....

It could have been worse, I could have remembered tomorrow!

~Mark

~Mark

we could compromise - there are plenty of restaurants in the area - occidental, dc coast, capital grill - just take a lot of bathroom breaks - we'll keep your chair for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by mauied1101
    we could compromise - there are plenty of restaurants in the area - occidental, dc coast, capital grill - just take a lot of bathroom breaks - we'll keep your chair for ya.
    It never works on TV, but I'm sure you could pull it off. After all, this is real life.

Blog Entries

~Mark
    awwwwww If I was married to you I take the Sat night out give you the Friday for something extra in my gift package!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Quote Originally Posted by cinda
    awwwwww If I was married to you I take the Sat night out give you the Friday for something extra in my gift package!
    ooooooooooooh cinda...

bigpoppapuff Guest

BOOO-YAH!!!!!

Aw hell, I couldn't get back home to the computer in time to let them know, but I'm not gonna be there. Lame-ass ADT. It officially starts in 15 minutes and I have to work. LAME I SAY!

11. Default

Swung by Tiffany's on my way home last night

Sorry you couldn't have joined us, but I'm sure the Misses took care of you . We had a fantastic time.

just have to ask... swung to T&Co for the mrs or for cin...?

Quote Originally Posted by thepyrofish
    Aw hell, I couldn't get back home to the computer in time to let them know, but I'm not gonna be there. Lame-ass ADT. It officially starts in 15 minutes and I have to work. LAME I SAY!
    you pyro - we waited and we waited and we waited... but the food finally came and it was aaaall good.

new canadian joke from cj which i will shamelessly repeat now:

how did canada get it's name?

well, there's a c...eh...n...eh...d...eh...

we were there until 1030ish is my guess - coulda swung by! next time!

Pyro, using the old work excuse. For shame. Who's going to break into anything on a Friday night, no one is going to call ADT for security help on a Friday.

I get the call I have to go. My bosses get angry when I turn down work and there was nobody else to take the job. I finished up around 9:45-10:00 and thought about driving over, but I would have had to drive home first to find the address...

So...any crazy stories???

I get the call I have to go. My bosses get angry when I turn down work and there was nobody else to take the job. I finished up around 9:45-10:00 and thought about driving over, but I would have had to drive home first to find the address...

So...any crazy stories???
    Newfi smoked a cigar with the largest ring gauge I've seen! We couldn't find a cutter that would handle it, almost had to grab a meat clever and a chopping block. He said it actually didn't taste too bad.
    Then some of the Sedskin cheerleaders came into Shelleys and while . Maui some how got dragged into it and , while illilli tried to be nonchalant about the going on. Newfi finally decided that American hospitality is too much for a person from C-eh, N-eh, D-eh, and had to head north toward the boarder, eh. Yeah, it got kind of wild.

Don't lie to me bitch, you'd never cut a cigar with a cleaver.

Sounds pretty average otherwise.

Don't lie to me bitch, you'd never cut a cigar with a cleaver.

Sounds pretty average otherwise.

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Default DC Herf Attendees

Well, here's some pics of us smoking around the table. Including one of me smoking the stick Juan was talking about.

In no particular order, we have:

illilli

Cabiguan Juan

mauied1101

and last but not least, Da Newf (Hmmm, I think illilli and I use the same barber)

We had an awesome time, although past 9:00 PM it did get very loud in the place and we almost had to yell across the table to be heard. The food was great, the smokes were spectacular (just too bad I didn't get a picture of the selection of smokes on the table) and the company was awesome.

Juan was the first in after me and we just kinda looked at each other a couple of times until he finally said "Jim .... Newfie??". I said yeah. He said the same thing happened when he first met Mauied.

I was looking at the pictures this morning and thought "Man, illilli and mauied just look wayyyyyyyyy too stressed!!!" Do you all agree? Juan and I each look like we're hurtin' ourselves trying to draw on the cigars!!

I felt a bit nervous when I first went in carrying about 30 sticks. Since they sell smokes there, I felt as if I was sneaking beer into a bar. Once everyone showed up, the smokes came out on the table and all was good.

I think I can class the first HERF I attended as a success. Too bad Mark and Fish couldn't make it due to other committments, but hopefully we can all meet again some day.

Time to get some work done.

Later.

Newfie (Jim)
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

Thread Information