Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Virgin America Pass

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU View Post
    That could be arranged some time next week for sure, Friday is my last day, so maybe sometime monday afternoon. We could take pics together at an historical site in NYC. Don't know of any here, but I'm sure we'll dig something up by then...
    if Paul does not object changing the order of the pass I am game

The Pass landed safely and in perfect condition

Here is what I am thinking of puts and takes let me know if its fine

T #42 Montecristo White
    P #48 VSG Spellbound

T #41 Diamond Crown Maximus No 5
    P #46 Cohiba XV 749

T #3 Opus X #4
    P #45 Partagas Serie D # 4 ISOM

T #39 VSG Illusion
    P #47 Saint Luis Rey A ISOM

T #40 Cuesta Rey No 9
    P #44 Gurkha Regent Torpedo
    Last edited by CgarDan; 08-17-2006 at 08:13 PM.

That could be arranged some time next week for sure, Friday is my last day, so maybe sometime monday afternoon. We could take pics together at an historical site in NYC. Don't know of any here, but I'm sure we'll dig something up by then...
    Sounds great Sean give me a call this weekend to make plans

Haven't been online as often due to work getting crazy. I'll probably only be able to check in in the evenings from now on...

Quote Originally Posted by CgarDan View Post
    if Paul does not object changing the order of the pass I am game
    No objection - less time to change hands, less time in the sun - and with the personal hand-off, it'd probably get to NH in the same amount of time. I've changed the pass accordingly:

Quote Originally Posted by mauied1101 View Post
    The List in order (bold face up):

1. WOXOF
    2. DESERT RAT
    3. SMOKINDVM
    4. BASIL
    5. SLCRAIDERS
    6. ROHAM
    7. DREW
    8. NEWFIE
    9. BKCLOUD114
    9.1 CGARDAN
    10. BIGMACFU
    11. NHCIGARFAN
    12. SUPERCHUCK
    13. DICKSON
    14. PUFFTHEMAGICDRAGON
    15. CJUAN
    16. MAUIED

As always, please refer to the first page for the current pass-holder.

Dan - can you mark the pass list to reflect the new order.
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Wow... hey Dan - some of your puts are more rare than your takes... no rules against that, and I don't think anyone will object...
    Last edited by mauied1101; 08-18-2006 at 10:44 PM. Reason: puts more rare than your takes...oops...

Lightbulb Number your posts!

Quote Originally Posted by Bkcloud114 View Post
    I don't think my P/T's are going to be a problem.....

Puts

DCM #5
    Montecristo White
    Punch Rare Corojo

Takes
    None

Have fun guys !!!!
    The Pass landed safely and in perfect condition

Here is what I am thinking of puts and takes let me know if its fine

T Montecristo White
    P VSG Spellbound

T Diamond Crown Maximus No 5
    P Cohiba XV 749

T Opus X #4
    P Partagas Serie D # 4 ISOM

T VSG Illusion
    P Saint Luis Rey A ISOM

T Cuesta Rey No 9
    P Gurkha Regent Torpedo
    Just one request pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase... if y'all could number your puts and takes... to the paper pass list, and to this thread, so i know what to number up... gonna assume BKC's go up consecutively? CgarDan, can you post the numbers for your puts and takes?

Put and take #s are updated

Ooops..... see, I'm still a newbie ... LOL

Yup... mine are consecutive... 41, 42 & 43
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

I think everyone seen enough of NYC famous atractions so I decide to bring you

THE INFAMOUS SITES FROM MY NEIGHBORHOOD IN CROOKLYN, NY

this one is of the mural dedicated to THE BOSS who was one of the most known gang leaders and overall bad guys from our neighborhood, he got piss ass drunk and high and went walking with his dog on the tracks at night where he got hit head on by a train

This one is me holding the cigars and the pic of the house, which is one of the many owned by the Gambino wise guys. Funny fact is that it is just a block from where I went to high school.

Here is another view of the same house just to give you the idea for how fancy this place is. Oh yeah the boxes up front on the sidewalk are the art deliveries they just got; I guess I picked a good time to take these pics. By the way some of the art inside this place will rival some of the stuff from the best museums of the world

Well lets hope none of them are members here. They may not like you keeping a photogaphic record of the days deliver.

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    Well lets hope none of them are members here. They may not like you keeping a photogaphic record of the days deliver.
    I was thinking along the same lines.

Dan, been a pleasure knowing ya Pal. It was great to meet you before you wandered into that neighbourhood and started snapping pics!! See ya again in the afterlife!!
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie View Post
    I was thinking along the same lines.

Dan, been a pleasure knowing ya Pal. It was great to meet you before you wandered into that neighbourhood and started snapping pics!! See ya again in the afterlife!!
    Stop scaring me guys I am sitting on a nice selection of stogies here and all these messages are making me want to flee the country. Oh well if I decide to hide I think it will be on a beautifull Island somewhere in the carribean , hell might even start sending you guys some of the local smokes from there if you catch my drift

Here is another view of the same house just to give you the idea for how fancy this place is. Oh yeah the boxes up front on the sidewalk are the art deliveries they just got; I guess I picked a good time to take these pics. By the way some of the art inside this place will rival some of the stuff from the best museums of the world
    You sure it's art, right?

The boxes are actually the final resting place of the last few people that took pictures of the house.

The boxes are actually the final resting place of the last few people that took pictures of the house.

What a day yesterday was followed by two guys who decided to get a confssion out of me and when I told them it was for a cigar pass they smilled and told me that the boxes were full of ISOMs and even gifted me a few

LMAO

Nice pics Dan!

Just got back from hanging out with Dan the Man and it was a very nice time. We at some famous Grimaldi's under the Brooklyn Bridge, then I snapped my shot of cigars as Skyscrapers. We exchanged some nice cigars and Dan was way too generous (he also insisted on picking up lunch), I definitely tried hard to top him, but I couldn't.

Dan, your generosity is astounding, you are a true BOTL!

As for the pics and puts/takes, I'll post them later, I'm off to cook dinner for the wife.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Takes:
    2) H. Upmann Mag
    48) Ashton VSG Spellbound

Puts:
    49) SLR Serie A (yes, Dan did the same thing but now more people can try Bill's favorite smoke)
    50) Opus X Fuente Fuente
    51) Romeo y Julieta Coronitas ISOM
    52) Gurkha Doble Maduro (Not the one Dan gave me today, I love those things and have a stockpile)
    53) Perdomo Vintage '91

Let me know what you guys think; pics tomorrow...
    Last edited by BigMacFU; 08-22-2006 at 06:44 AM.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Just got back from hanging out with Dan the Man and it was a very nice time. We at some famous Grimaldi's under the Brooklyn Bridge, then I snapped my shot of cigars as Skyscrapers. We exchanged some nice cigars and Dan was way too generous (he also insisted on picking up lunch), I definitely tried hard to top him, but I couldn't.

Dan, your generosity is astounding, you are a true BOTL!

As for the pics and puts/takes, I'll post them later, I'm off to cook dinner for the wife.
    Was a pleasure hanging out with Sean yesterday, although he def exagerates my generousity there. And thanks for the great smokes Sean one of them was my all time fav
    Looking forward to those pics !!!!

Tyler, box is on its way baby, 01038555749685411044

Should be there Friday.

Thread Information