Lets look at it this way. People only buy due to the hype of the name brand right? What I will tell you is this . When you buy tennis shoes you normally will buy Nike . Only because of the name. It doesnt matter if you have a fat foot and can't wear them, as long as they say Nike it's okay with you and those around you. Same concept for cigars. Even though we know there is no real cuban cigars out there , people purchase Cohiba even though it's made in Dominican Republic by BRAND NAME. People even purchase counterfeit Cohibas made out of cardboard, brown paperbags, banana leaves and still think they have a quality smoke. I'm not bashing anyone its just the plain facts. So all in our seeds were planted in Cuba and Dominican Republic and Tainos taught them how to grow tobacco. So where does the seed come from .?.. Right here. So If you like Dominican , Honduran , Nicaraguan tobacco.. you love these. Its okay to take a step and purchase an unknown name but I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Thanks for your post!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck
Yes, I see that I can order sample packs. That is wonderful. However, I have no interest in paying $25 to get 5 cigars I've never heard of in my life. I purchase cigars based on reputation and recommendation.

Counterfeit? My cigars come from reputable manufacturers in Honduras, Nicaragua, and the Dominican Republic. They do not come from some unknown mufacturer trying to push unknown product...