Thread: RP Edge Maduro Torpedo - Just nubbed my first one.

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Default RP Edge Maduro Torpedo - Just nubbed my first one.

And illilli, juan and mauied will attest to when I say nubbed, I mean it!!

(It was dark, so I think it was Maduro. I've never had a Corojo wrapped cIgar so I have no idea about them.)

OK, this was gifted to me by Mauied last Friday night and since I've been waiting for a while to have one of these, I fired it up after supper today.

What a powerhouse of a smoke!! Flavours coming and going that I've never sensed in a cigar before, but I think the strength overpowered my uncalibrated taste buds.

Now, I don't like to condemn any cigar after smoking just one, but I've also learned not to jump through hoops when the first one I smoke is enjoyable. Before I invest in a box, is there anyone out there who would like to put together an Edge sampler for me?

I'll trade or buy, your choice.

Thanks,

Jim.
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie
    And illilli, juan and mauied will attest to when I say nubbed, I mean it!!

(It was dark, so I think it was Maduro. I've never had a Corojo wrapped cIgar so I have no idea about them.)

OK, this was gifted to me by Mauied last Friday night and since I've been waiting for a while to have one of these, I fired it up after supper today.

What a powerhouse of a smoke!! Flavours coming and going that I've never sensed in a cigar before, but I think the strength overpowered my uncalibrated taste buds.

Now, I don't like to condemn any cigar after smoking just one, but I've also learned not to jump through hoops when the first one I smoke is enjoyable. Before I invest in a box, is there anyone out there who would like to put together an Edge sampler for me?

I'll trade or buy, your choice.

Thanks,

Jim.
    That is a good smoke! I still prefer the 1990 but RP seems to hit home with me always. They just got some Olde world republic(something like that) from the rocky patel line that I want to try. But they are $$$

If you are looking to buy corona cigars based out of orlando, FL gets edge seconds that supposedly have no noticable difference from the firsts and sell for abotu half the normal cost.

Thread Information