Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ashton Cabinet series VSG Review

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=labmonkey]
    Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    No labmoney, I didn't miss it again, you're the one who implied one needs an hour to read this thread which is far longer than needed by just about everyone else.
    QUOTE]
    dude....never mind....never mind.....

I bet it's hard to walk with that chip on your shoulder.
    Not as hard as it is for you to walk with that broomstick shoved up your ass. It's affecting your ability to think logically and to do anything other than resort to "childless namecalling" Oh wait, YOU said that didn't you?

You're pathetic "DUDE"

[QUOTE=CoventryCat86]
    Quote Originally Posted by labmonkey

Not as hard as it is for you to walk with that broomstick shoved up your ass. It's affecting your ability to think logically and to do anything other than resort to "childless namecalling" Oh wait, YOU said that didn't you?

You're pathetic "DUDE"

I think you mean "childish"

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=labmonkey]
    Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86

I think you mean "childish"

YES that's what I meant!!!!

traffic nazi Guest

Default Fake Cubans

Just to add my two cents in. I have recently been given several boxes of so-called CUBAN cigars. Siglos 3, 4's and esplendidos, Montecristo's and Rand J. These were in New boxes and with all the seals and Holograms. I took them to my local friend at a Holy Smokes shop.
    The ones I had were all fake. The boxes were real and they had the cigars had the latest updated bands. The lengths were off and the colour consistency was bad.

These were all purchased in Cuba by a GUY that everyone went to when they went to cuba.

Most cannot tell a real cuban cigar from a fake one.

I do not like the phrase "Fake Cuban" because if the cigar is from Cuba, then its a real cuban cigar with cuban tobacco. I have never found cuban clones from cuba made with out of country tobacco. They may be fake cohibas but its still cuban tobacco if its from cuba.

traffic nazi Guest

Wink Cubans

I travel to the states alot for pleasure. I have a Fresh box of Trinidads plus others. Does anyone ever meet?
    Is there some time of planned party with this group.
    That would be interesting. It looks like boxing gloves should be brought too.

6. Default

Why the hell are you back here ? I thought you had sand in your vagina and left before Christmas. Don't come skiping back here after being an asshole and think we won't notice and act like nothing has happened. Say BTW you sure act like an asshole from Nebraska,are you sure your are a traffic cop and not a middle school teacher

Coventry Cat I think lunch is here LOL
    The older I get ,the better I was

friggen troll....

8. Default

Getting back to the TOPIC, I just bought Ashton Cabinets today. The owner of the store recommended them as a medium smoke and said they'd go well with a Scotch or Brandy. I can hardly wait to uncork my Talisker Distiller's Edition single malt (smoky taste, too, from the Isle of Skye) with some friends and try out the Ashtons.

you're going to like it.

I think VSG's are a great cigar. I really like the Illusion, because of the thin ring gauge the flavors are so concentrated. Only problem I have withthe thin ring gauge is that they tend to get a little hot if you smoke them too fast. Oh well, didn't stop me from picking a box up!

Thread Information