Thread: Nhl

Default Nhl

ooooowee! what about them Sabres!
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

bigpoppapuff Guest

i'm impressed.....9-1 last night to go 6-0 for the season...they're certainly fun to watch...

One of these days Boston will get a NHL team. I remember when we had one. Paul

That leaves the Wild and the Sabers the last undefeated teams. I'm looking at the wild to possibly go to the cup this year. Just picked up Rolston on my fantasy team he's looking pretty damn good out there.

Keeping an eye on that new guy on the Penguins too, Malkin, he's doing pretty well. With him and Crosby the future is looking brighter.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Quote Originally Posted by taltos View Post
    One of these days Boston will get a NHL team. I remember when we had one. Paul
    The good old days huh. at least they won their home opener last night.
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

Hopefully the wins will continue and if not maybe that moron who owns the team will get frustrated and sell it to someone who cares about the team and the fans. I understand how the Vikings and other fans feel about their ownership. Paul

Go Ducks!
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

Penguins all the way with crosby malkin and staal leadin the charge this year!!

ok, prolly not, but at least the season is underway so there is hockey to watch!!!!

Damn - too bad about Hitchcock. I like him, because he help bring the Cup to Dallas. Buffalo is on fire!
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Heck yeah just picked up Daniel Briere for my fantasy team and he paid off pretty good. I was looking into this hockey pack on dish network and direct tv anyone have it?
    Hoban Washburn

I have the Center Ice package on direct tv, and for hockey fans its a must. You get very nearly every game televised. Its well worth the money for me, since out in wyoming otherwise I'd get only 2-3 games per week, with the package I usually get 3 or more per night.

Center Ice is great for hockey fans. Its nice to have hockey on every single night im home.

I have season seats to Anaheim.

GO DUCKS!
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

Go Ducks!!!
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

Quote Originally Posted by Empire23 View Post
    Go Ducks!!!
    Bah!!!!
    Hoban Washburn

That was an awesome game on Monday night. My friends came in from Oregon to watch it because they are Pens fans so there were 7 Ducks fans and 4 Pens fans in three rows all in seats 1-4. That was a fun game.
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

Thread Information