Thread: Looking for a Large Humidor

Default Looking for a Large Humidor

Hey guys/gals

I'm in the market for a large humidor preferably a combination humidor/wine rack if possible. Its going to be a piece of furniture added to my dining room so decent quality is essential. Anybody know of any store online or otherwise in the USA that sell this type of furniture ?

Thanks
    Quint
    A girl phoned me the other day and said ... Come on over, there's nobody home. I went over. Nobody was home.
    -- Rodney Dangerfield

I know Aristocrat makes some nice furniture...pricy though. I have heard good things about http://www.cheaphumidors.com/ and they have a nice selection. Good luck
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Awesome !!!! Thanks for your help and links ...........Now any suggestions on how to convince the wife this something we need..
    A girl phoned me the other day and said ... Come on over, there's nobody home. I went over. Nobody was home.
    -- Rodney Dangerfield

I thought it was a tampon joke!

No to that Quint.

Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post

I've been to the shop in person, got my first humi there, and I am 99% sure Guado got all his humis there, too. AWESOME PLACE, SERVICE, ETC. I highly suggest them. If you don't see it on their site... CALL!.. or bribe Guado to go in person... I'm sure he'd hate that.
    Seatbelts save lives, my best friend and I are alive because of them.

Nobody is ever gone as long as there is someone to remember them.

8. Default

The above links for cabinets look like they all buy their humidors wholesale from these guys:

http://www.qualityimporters.com/qual...sp?category=05

My humidor is officially full, and I find myself in the same category. I've been pricing spanish cedar and cherry, and have discovered that the wood and hardware alone will cost me about the same as what the rest of these merchants are selling finished cabinets for (around $1,000).

So, I'll add to this question: Does anyone here have one of the tower humidors from this company? How well do they hold moisture?

This would save me a ton of work milling and routing lumber, but I need to be sure the cabinet is tight.

Default One more

One more similar to the Aristocrat

www.cigarhumidors.vigilantinc.com

They can custom make a combo for you, but it's pricey.
    Life is full of sorrow, live joyfully

Today the King came to see me, but it's not what you think.

Thanks for all the links guys. There's an aweful lot of nice furniture out there. I think I found just what I'm looking for from besthumidors.com. A nice combo humidor/wine rack. Price ain't so nice though
    -- Rodney Dangerfield

Thread Information