Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: free Montecristo

1. Default

Got my Classic today.

Got one of mine today.The one with the white label.Smoked it while I was walking through the woods with two of my little ones hunting.Good times man,good times.

My classic arrived, Nice looking smoke.

4. Default

I got my white label last week,no classic yet.

I am glad you guys are recieving them already. This was a great offer they made
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post

Thanks to you, for bringing it to our attention.

Brenham, TX.....home of BlueBell Ice Cream!

I aint got shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit to show for it yet!

Awesome, Thanks for letting us know!

Brenham, TX.....home of BlueBell Ice Cream!

Classic came in the mail today....post marked the 2nd, so it took 4 days to get here, which isnt bad at all. Smells great and doesnt feel too dry, but I'll still let it sit in the humidor for a while. Man you guys didnt say anything about the nifty box it comes with.....lil thing will be great when you want to send someone a 3 or 4 stick bomb

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post

Thanks again Kevin! Has anyone received both? I'm wondering if they only send you the first one you sign up for. Not complaining, just curious.

I just got mine in the mail today.

11. Default

I've received my first container truck full of classics, but I'm waiting for the freighter full of whites to arrive.

Got one classic and one white on Saturday. I can't wait to smoke them.....I'll let these bad boys sit in the humi for a little bit.

Thanks for the links Kevin! I got a classic. I hope I'll get a White too. The white is one of my favorite mild smokes.

For those of you who sign up your Grandma's and whatnot, I understand the temptation, but you're only screwing your fellow cigar smokers. They're generously giving away a lot of inventory for free and they can't afford to do it forever. They certainly have a limit on the number of cigars they'll distribute. When you pick up an extra, someone else loses the opportunity to get one.

It's not exactly a capital offense, but it is rather discourteous and somewhat dishonest.
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

14. Default

Thats true Kenyth,cigar karma dictates that I dont hoard ar steal or screw others out of cigars. The term pay it forward has a meaning for me. money wise I usually lose $ on trades but I get cigars I want and send cigars I may or may not like but never send dog rockets and I have never had a complaint about my end. Karma will come back around to each one of us eventually
    The older I get ,the better I was

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kenyth View Post
    Thanks for the links Kevin! I got a classic. I hope I'll get a White too. The white is one of my favorite mild smokes.

For those of you who sign up your Grandma's and whatnot, I understand the temptation, but you're only screwing your fellow cigar smokers. They're generously giving away a lot of inventory for free and they can't afford to do it forever. They certainly have a limit on the number of cigars they'll distribute. When you pick up an extra, someone else loses the opportunity to get one.

It's not exactly a capital offense, but it is rather discourteous and somewhat dishonest.
    Maybe why I haven't gotten mine yet?? I'm still holding out hope, maybe KS is just as backward with mail service as it is with laws......after all, alcohol production, consumption, or possession was illegal until 1948.....and liquor by the drink was not passed until the 1980's....maybe pony express will get here soon.

Default Got Mine Today

Came home from Deer Hunting and My free Monte Cristo was waiting on me

Thank Gawd for work addresses! I just ordered.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Got mine yesterday! That sure was quick!

I am wondering how many of will start receiving (if any) JR Cigar catalogs after you receive your free cigars. Most of you probably get them already if you mail order. I'm just curious if anyone that has never received JR's Catalog before will end up on their mailing list.

Quote Originally Posted by cigargirl View Post
    I am wondering how many of will start receiving (if any) JR Cigar catalogs after you receive your free cigars. Most of you probably get them already if you mail order. I'm just curious if anyone that has never received JR's Catalog before will end up on their mailing list.
    Yeah, I'm on there list. I just hope they dont start sending me multipule catalogs.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Thread Information