Thread: Lighting Tips

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Lighting Tips

I've pretty much begun smoking on a regular basis, although no matter how I light my little cigars, cigarillos, cigars, and so forth, they always wind up with an ashy taste. I use a butane lighter, by the way, and currently have some Supreme Blend Little Cigars, chocolate and cherry.

Flavored cigars... uh oh... you might be in for some flaming from the FOGS.

For the most part I always try to light up with matches but that's just me.
    Seatbelts save lives, my best friend and I are alive because of them.

Nobody is ever gone as long as there is someone to remember them.

bigpoppapuff Guest

if the cigars you're smoking are real cigar leaf,i'm surprised you're noticing an ashy taste....tell us exactly what you're smoking.....

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    if the cigars you're smoking are real cigar leaf,i'm surprised you're noticing an ashy taste....tell us exactly what you're smoking.....
    He did tell us

Supreme Blend Little Cigars, chocolate and cherry

http://www.smokes-spirits.com/StoreD...3/category/316

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Otterland View Post
    I've pretty much begun smoking on a regular basis, although no matter how I light my little cigars, cigarillos, cigars, and so forth, they always wind up with an ashy taste. I use a butane lighter, by the way, and currently have some Supreme Blend Little Cigars, chocolate and cherry.
    What a puss...

I don't think its the way your lighting but rather what your smoking.

Although, most here aren't into flavored cigars, if you like them, more power to you. So to that point I recommend trying a higher quality flavored cigar, maybe some from drew estate, like an acid. Or a java. You probably won't get an ash taste from them.

also, although not the best tobacco, back woods are all tobacco and have some flavored smokes so you may want to try those if you don't want to pony up for the drew estate cigars.

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    I don't think its the way your lighting but rather what your smoking.

Although, most here aren't into flavored cigars, if you like them, more power to you. So to that point I recommend trying a higher quality flavored cigar, maybe some from drew estate, like an acid. Or a java. You probably won't get an ash taste from them.

also, although not the best tobacco, back woods are all tobacco and have some flavored smokes so you may want to try those if you don't want to pony up for the drew estate cigars.

One of my amigos... I don't think I can give him BOTL status (because of the following)... only smokes flavored "girly" type cigars. He and his wife swear up and down on Havana Honeys Link

You might want to give that a try.

Al Capone Rum and Cognac Cigarillos aren't that bad either *runs and hides* but I only tend to smoke them when I know I'm going to be out drinking all night with my cigarette smoking friends.

bigpoppapuff Guest

in defense of flavored cigars.....oliveros,cojimar,tatiana,and others, are at least using decent cigar leaf...they're real cigars,albeit flavored......my guess is that duke is smoking crap...

9. Default

I think he is a troll who smoles pole
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by WOXOF View Post
    What a puss...

This may be a touch early. Lets give the guy a chance.

bigpoppapuff Guest

yeah...i saw the supreme blend,which is not even close to being a cigar......what other gems??....

i'm trying,very hard,to be cordial......NH is so much better than i am,,,,,

Thread Information