Thread: Adan y Eva Churchill

Default Adan y Eva Churchill

This is a cigar that I recieved from CgarDan in the cigars for the Troops pass.

Made in the DR.
    The cigar has a nice looking medium brown connie wrapper. A couple of med/large veins on the wrapper, no soft spots etc. Not bad construction overall.

Very good draw on this cigar, and it produced good amounts of smoke on each puff.

Slightly uneven burn, had a couple of small runs that corrected without any touch-up. The ash was light grey and flaky.

This was a pretty mild cigar, with a slight leather taste throughout.

If you're into mild cigars, you should give this one a try.

Thanks Dan for giving me the opportunity to try this cigar.

I just smoked the smaller size one this afternoon and was going to post up about it. You pretty much hit the nail square on the head. One additional thing I noticed was a distinct taste change about 1/3 of the way through, definitely smoothed out some.

I think mine was the Figurados size... I have a couple different sizes still in the humi to try.

Awesome after lunch smoke this afternoon.
    Seatbelts save lives, my best friend and I are alive because of them.

Nobody is ever gone as long as there is someone to remember them.

I just tried this one at 11AM. I completely agree. Mild smoke, good burn and hints of leather. I will smoke these again.
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

i've also got one of these from cgardan, it looks so nice in the tubo that i haven't smoked it yet, i'll have to give it a try

Got a couple at the Big moke in Vegas last year. Couldn't tell you why now its been a few months LOL but when i smoked the first one I remember I didn't want the other one. gave it away to a friend once I got back home.

Hmmm....looks like I may be passing mine on to the BF.

Oh shit, I forgot about the AyE smokes that Dan passed out in the "Troops" pass. I still have mine and will try to post a review here when I do. Sorry Dan.

Thread Information