Thread: The troops respond to John Kerry's latest....

Blog Entries

Default The troops respond to John Kerry's latest....

TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Now THAT is funny!
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Hey, I've been in the Service, and I'd be willing to bet that 7 of those guys actually thought that all the words on that sign were spelled correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinDVM View Post

Hey, I've been in the Service, and I'd be willing to bet that 7 of those guys actually thought that all the words on that sign were spelled correctly.
    We are not talking about Army officers. The Marine Corps has standards for its enlisted and even some for its Officers. Paul

5. Default

My SGT thought there was a difference between left and right angles. He was talking about how something should be at a 90* angle, someone else referred to that as a right angle. He said "No, its a 90* angle. you dont know if its left or right. Thats something you learn in college"

Honestly that was a wee bit random and barely on topic, but i thought it was kind of funny.
    Life: Sexually transmitted, always fatal.

That's great. Even though I voted for Kerry I think he is kinda a boob. And that joke was wasn't funny. I understand the message, but not funny at all.

Quote Originally Posted by taltos View Post
    We are not talking about Army officers. The Marine Corps has standards for its enlisted and even some for its Officers. Paul
    I know all about the "standards", and I used those criteria to come to my conclusion.

Thread Information