Thread: danDanCgarDan

Default danDanCgarDan

My spies tell me that Dan has been a good boy this year, so I guess that I can put the reindeer droppings down another chimney this time. Now Santa just needs to find out what Dan the Man needs to make his Christmas complete.

I will take 2 hot babes anyday .. especially if they are twins

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Santa View Post
    My spies tell me that Dan has been a good boy this year, so I guess that I can put the reindeer droppings down another chimney this time. Now Santa just needs to find out what Dan the Man needs to make his Christmas complete.

So a pair of these then, , though after my visit to Mrs Ritchie I am running a bit short of stock.

Does Dan have any dietary requirements that I should know of?

I might take those if they mature well in 20 somewhat years

No dietary requirements at all. By the way if you did not catch it from my profile I am a huge football fan

Default Bugger that f*^$ing Rudolph

The damn reindear has bruised his nose again, I tell yah, it comes to the crunch again and that animal is reinburger.

Anyhow (ho ho fuckin ho), the elves have been busy and the gifts are almost ready, but they are going to have to go out in the post under several seperate covers (you can't trust the man to treat thing right, the thought of jam and cigars mixed maked me shudder).

So get ready cos the barrage of santas kindness will soon begin.

Ho fuckin ho ho ho, and bah humbug to the friggin lot of you.

Santa.

Thread Information