Thread: Christmas in Iraq

Default Christmas in Iraq

Just wondering with Christmas coming up if anyone had any plans of sending some of our troops some smokes for the holidays? I'm sure it would up the moral. I can't put a lot in I've got a little one on the way but I wouldn’t mind sending a few sticks their direction
    Just something to think about.
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."
    PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 1985

A lot of us put togethor a little something for the troops. Hopefully it will bring a little joy to them during the holidays.

look here

I noticed that Kenyth missed out on this and I myself missed out as well. If there are a few more people that missed out or are interested in sending more we could contact the OPFTH and maybe send them one pretty decent sized package to send over for Christmas. I'll email someone I know from there and see what he has to say.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Brenham, TX.....home of BlueBell Ice Cream!

If yal want to send some sticks my way, I usually try and send a package or two to a few units overseas. I currently serve in the Army so I always know of a few folks overseas and my cousin is in the Marines so he is almost always overseas right now. Let me know if yal are interested or not

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt_Smoke View Post
    Just wondering with Christmas coming up if anyone had any plans of sending some of our troops some smokes for the holidays? I'm sure it would up the moral. I can't put a lot in I've got a little one on the way but I wouldn’t mind sending a few sticks their direction
    Just something to think about.
    Sgt.... you could always send something to Smitty at www.opfth.com

Every now and then i send a care package of cigars and other stuff
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bkcloud114 View Post
    Sgt.... you could always send something to Smitty at www.opfth.com

Every now and then i send a care package of cigars and other stuff
    cool site thanks for the link
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."
    PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 1985

7. Default

I’d be happy to help you make this happen. I work with Smitty as the Texas OpFTH agent and also at CigarPass.

It would be a challenge to get the sticks over there before Christmas but even if they get there a little late, the fact that someone thought about them goes a very looooong way to lift the spirits of these hero’s.

Thread Information