Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Morning BOTL / SOTL, Just a little post padding

Well it is day 5 of my work week, and I just reached 45 hours, and another hour left to go. Only 6 more shopping days 'til Christmas and my next day off! Yeah!
    This is me! Retail He$$!

I got my Cbid auction today along with a bomb from TheNakedGun.

Mike(loudpipes is still in town).

I made dinner for Wife, mike and myself, Baked Chicken Sofrito with baby bellas, Asparagus, Fried Yuca, and yellow rice finished off with a Chocolate Kalhua Fondue thanks to the wife.

Now we are just hanging out watching MNF and figuring out the game plan for tonight!

Good morning S/BOTL..... I am waiting for the coffee to finish brewing. Busy day planned for today. Picked up my daughter yesterday (she's 14). We have some last minute Christmas shopping to do and some food shopping. Gotta make sure we have everything ready for Christmas Eve and Day.... my entire family is coming for the holiday....

Well, hopefully I will be able to get a cigar in today
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Come one everyone look alive! I still have free wireless thanks to my work neighbors! woohoo...

Other than that it is such an overcast gloomy day I would just rather be sleeping.

Hopefully have a yardgar here at work when and if I Get a chance. After one screwed up premium I only bring premium yard gars here now.

Hanging down here at my mom's house, g/f and family coming over in and hour and i just made my sister cry- damn! Guess she couldn't handle the joke.

All good now. She just graduated from college and i was giving her shit about using her college education. I thought it was funny, she didn't.
    Last edited by Cabaiguan Juan; 12-22-2006 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Trying to avoid Coal in stocking,...AGAIN!
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

6. Default

Went down to the cigar shop this AM. The owner threw me a "Shark" and made me smoke it. We drank a pot of Mr. Jerry's and smoked. The wife called me after I'd been there for four hours and told me to come home so we could shop. All in all a nice day.

just finished dinner with the potential in-laws. went great. the adults traded stories and tried to one-up the other. Eventually, all of us 'kids' had one or more embarising stories told about us. Gotta love family!
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Default 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

And the shit hits the fan . Some of the NICE glasses got broken while cleaning, I've just heard more curse words then i've ever heard before, my mom almost ripped a phone out of the wall, and now she's off to buy cigarettes . At least it waited until the guests left. I think I've already O.D.'ed on the parents. . Hope the rest of you guys are having a great time.

I love the holidays

haha, just ate a steak, sitting in the apartment, smoking, just purchased another box of Sancho Panza DM, just won a fiver of Gurkha Class Regent Nepalese Warrior, about to win a fiver of RP Vintage Robusto 1990, and listening to The Album Leaf. fixing to leave to visit my beautiful girlfriend. yup, i'm off to a good start.

guess i need to do some christmas shopping, i've only bought her a bag of coffee beans

Merry Christmas to ME!

Just got home, wondering what I'm gonna do before happy hour. Side bar, have a throat virus thing - no sah-moking for a week.

Golly, I like this thread.
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

I am really getting to hate snow.

I think I Am going bowling with my wife tonight. Haven't done that in years!

gettin tatted up tonite!

woot
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    I am really getting to hate snow.
    I miss snow. We finally got a dusting a few days ago, but its just not right when winter isn'T 20 celcius below and a foot of snow up here.

-W.
    The Internet - All the Piracy, None of the Scurvy

Teeny boppers have ruined bolwing alleys.
    The Mrs. and I left, got a refund and now we are going King Corona Cigar bar in Ybor cIty tonight. Only good place to people watch while smoking on a friday night. :D

***edit*** I also need to add I had to do the deed of buying "Tiramasu" flavored cigars..those little gurkha tins...ugh but I love her for hanging out with me at a cigar bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    I miss snow. We finally got a dusting a few days ago, but its just not right when winter isn'T 20 celcius below and a foot of snow up here.

-W.
    I usually like it, but 4 1/2 - 5 feet of the stuff in a week is a bit much.

I usually like it, but 4 1/2 - 5 feet of the stuff in a week is a bit much.
    Move to FL we hardly ever get the stuff
    GO AHEAD PUNK MAKE MY DAY

Quote Originally Posted by TheNakedGun View Post
    Move to FL we hardly ever get the stuff
    Actually, I did live in Casselberry for 3 years from '90-'93. Didn't like the humidity, traffic and bugs. But I did love the "winter" evenings and made a bunch of great friends that I still stay in contact with. I guess everyplace has it's good and bad. This has been really unusual for Denver.

Actually, I did live in Casselberry for 3 years from '90-'93. Didn't like the humidity, traffic and bugs. But I did love the "winter" evenings and made a bunch of great friends that I still stay in contact with. I guess everyplace has it's good and bad. This has been really unusual for Denver.
    Are you talking about the "love bugs?" Those suckers seem to swarm out once or twice a year and mate in mid-air.
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

i hate UPS. i do, i hate them.

so I'm sending my triple blade scissors back to cuban crafters. they're just not cutting like they should. they have a free replacement warranty.

i jammed my left index finger last nite and i think i'm gonna have the worst day because of it. I'm the only one here at work, and I'll be here a while. My co-worker, who took off yesterday because he had a funeral to go to in Arkansas, also called in today and said he was having major stomach bleeding problems. The thing is, this guy got caught 2 weeks ago lying about being sick. He didn't get his story straight with his wife. He left a message on the machine and said he had to take his son to Memphis to pick up perscriptions and all this stuff. Then his wife calls up here and asks for him. I had not listened to the message yet, so i say he's not here. Later my boss gets here and calls her and she said he's at home sick and that he had left a message on the machine. busted. So i don't know how much i believe his stories this week, they're pretty out there. All I know is that it's screwing me over.

he's already missed 4 or 5 days and he started at the end of Nov. I've been here almost a year and have missed 1 day. i was dog sick.

I have a feeling he won't be here much longer, which sucks because although he talks slow and loud, he's a decent worker .... when he's here.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Thread Information