Thread: Hoodere....

bigpoppapuff Guest

Default Hoodere....

you've been asked more than a few times by various members here to fill out your profile.....you know,little things like telling us a little bit about yourself.....

can you possibly do it??.....

Blog Entries

If he doesn't want to fill out his profile, that's his choice, not yours.

I've never understood this bullshit about bullying new people into filling out their profiles.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

See your point Bill, but this guy is pretty sketchy. He obviously came on posting either w/o doing any checking on how the culture here works, or w/o any regard for it (see his 1st post). He then dropped some bullshit and when he was called on it, acted like a little leg humping can make it go away. So, a little info about himself, a little "hey, sorry for being such a tool . . .", etc., may be in order. As far I'm concerned, he can take a hike.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    See your point Bill, but this guy is pretty sketchy. He obviously came on posting either w/o doing any checking on how the culture here works, or w/o any regard for it (see his 1st post). He then dropped some bullshit and when he was called on it, acted like a little leg humping can make it go away. So, a little info about himself, a little "hey, sorry for being such a tool . . .", etc., may be in order. As far I'm concerned, he can take a hike.
    Oh I know, I've seen all ten of his posts but ya gotta admit, some of 'em are pretty damn funny. His destiny is in his own hands and if he wants to hang around and get to know people then he will.

Again, I don't think anyone needs to be pressured into providing a bunch of personal information. Next thing you know, some asshole is making up fake blogs or posting other personal information about you and your family on the internet.

From now on, my profile is pretty sparse everywhere I'm registered as are other people I know as well.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Default Lonely Texan

Appreciate your well intentioned concerns-- but not much to add thank you.
    WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?----MY WAY

Quote Originally Posted by hoodere View Post
    Appreciate your well intentioned concerns-- but not much to add thank you.
    I think this would be a more appropriate sig line for you.

Default hoodere: illiterate Texan

Quote Originally Posted by hoodere View Post
    Appreciate your well-intentioned concerns-- but not too much to add, " thank you."
    I dunno, maybe take some ESL classes?
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Thread Information