Thread: shopping scam...

bigpoppapuff Guest

Default shopping scam...

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot or Lowe's. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen November 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, & 24th. Also December 1st, 3rd, twice on the 7th, three times just yesterday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So be careful!

2. Default

Damn...

LMAO!
    Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - - Mark Twain

Oh man, that sounds serious! I'm definitely going to be on the lookout for that type of criminal behavior. Thanks for the heads up!

:: note to self - ask Santa for lots of wallets this Christmas ::
    "Differences can be resolved in ways that are fair to all, but reason must prevail over passion if there is to be a climate conducive to the settlement of disagreements."
    Ronald Reagan in a speech given to the Supreme Soviet, September 17, 1990

bigpoppapuff Guest

"thanks for the "heads"up"....

hmmmm....

I think I'll be spending a lot of time shopping at Home Depot and Lowes.

Good one BPP!

i knew someone would make that joke...

Heckuva way to sell wallets.
    WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?----MY WAY

Cool. I'll pick up 20 cheap wallets for a few bucks at the local immigrant flea market this weekend, put a few ones in each one of them and then spend my lunch hour surfing the local mall so I can get scammed!!

Thread Information