Thread: 3 Lbs for only $30!

Default 3 Lbs for only $30!

This special is for the first 10 only...after that it's all over.

Here's the deal, you get 3 lbs of my World-Class Killer Beans for only $30 plus shipping. And here's the line-up:

African Assassin
    whole beans - dark roast - medium body
    This coffee is a blend of five African beans; Ethiopian, Kenyan, Ugandan, Burundi and Malawi. These beans carry a medium body with a bright acidity and a hearty character that’s pleasingly sharp. So smooth, you won't even hear them sneaking up on you!
    Regular price 1 lb $10.95

Kalossi Knock Out
    whole beans - dark roast - full body
    Similar to aged Sumatran coffee and slightly less acidic. Grown on the island of Celebes (Sumatra), Kalossi Knock Out is one of the world’s finest coffees. This is not a one punch wonder!

Nicaraguan Knife Fight
    (100% certified organic) whole beans - dark roast - full body
    This particular coffee is roasted slow and dark, that gives it it’s characteristic bittersweet flavors, and delivers a heavy rich earthy aroma. The taste is full bodied with a heavy syrup finish and slight under tones
    of wood. Cut into a bag and find out what it’s all about!

Email me with your mailing address with your order and I'll take care of you...most packages will be heading out the door the next day.

As always, I include an invoice with every order which is payable by check or money order.

Thanks,
    Jerry

Default What's with the

association of coffee with cigars?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JRas224
    association of coffee with cigars?
    HUH?

Just about EVERYONE I know who enjoys cigars enjoys coffee with cigars (except me I HATE coffee but I am a huge exception to the rule).

Jerry sells some of the GREATEST coffee beans out there and he's a fabulous BOTL on many cigaar sites.

Blog Entries

One of my favorite weekend morning routines is to drink an espresso and smoke a cigar on the back porch while I read the new. Coffee really compliments a cigar very nicely.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

i only recently tried espresso with a cigar. i drink it every morning. i have an espresso making. but i always smoke about an hour before bed time, so i normally drink wine or mineral water.

alright, first off, is espresso and coffee different? as you can tell i dont drink coffee.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by QuietC
    alright, first off, is espresso and coffee different? as you can tell i dont drink coffee.
    Ya know, that's a good question. I've had both and to me espresso tastes like really bad coffee

Seriously, can one of you coffee experts explain the difference between the two?

Blog Entries

Pretty much sums it up:

http://academic.scranton.edu/student...2/coffesp.html

Coffee beans and espresso beans are slightly different. The espresso bean is a blend of several types of coffee beans from different countries around the world. The beans are roasted until they are dark and oily-looking. The two main differences between coffee and espresso are the fineness of the grind and the brewing time. The brewing time for espresso is much shorter, made possible by espresso machines that generate up to 15 atmospheres of pressure to force hot water through the ground coffee.

When the espresso is placed into a small filtered basket, it is tightly packed with about 40lbs of pressure. Coffee is loose grinds and not packed at all. When the espresso liquid comes out, it is a dark brown color and slightly thick liquid with a small amount of crema on top. ( Crema is a foam similar to that found on beer.) Also, there are many factors in making the perfect shot of espresso. As mentioned above, the temperature and pressure of the water, the fineness of the ground coffee, and how tightly it is packed into the filter basket are just a few.

Espresso is the fastest growing method of making coffee. All the other methods involve a 'natural' form of infusion, and for a small cost, you can have a system that will make acceptable coffee...and quickly. High quality espresso is more expensive to make because extracting the greatest amount of flavour from the bean requires a high level of pressure (8-10 bar) and thus a high quality machine.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Blog Entries

I have a stove top espresso maker similar to this guy:

http://www.espressozone.com/bialetti-7857.html#

Quote Originally Posted by MrJerry
    This special is for the first 10 only...after that it's all over.

Here's the deal, you get 3 lbs of my World-Class Killer Beans for only $30 plus shipping. And here's the line-up:

African Assassin
    whole beans - dark roast - medium body
    This coffee is a blend of five African beans; Ethiopian, Kenyan, Ugandan, Burundi and Malawi. These beans carry a medium body with a bright acidity and a hearty character that’s pleasingly sharp. So smooth, you won't even hear them sneaking up on you!

Kalossi Knock Out
    whole beans - dark roast - full body
    Similar to aged Sumatran coffee and slightly less acidic. Grown on the island of Celebes (Sumatra), Kalossi Knock Out is one of the world’s finest coffees. This is not a one punch wonder!

Nicaraguan Knife Fight
    (100% certified organic) whole beans - dark roast - full body
    This particular coffee is roasted slow and dark, that gives it it’s characteristic bittersweet flavors, and delivers a heavy rich earthy aroma. The taste is full bodied with a heavy syrup finish and slight under tones
    of wood. Cut into a bag and find out what it’s all about!

Email me with your mailing address with your order and I'll take care of you...most packages will be heading out the door the next day.

As always, I include an invoice with every order which is payable by check or money order.

Thanks,
    Jerry

This is the BEST coffee I've ever had - the beans are incredibly fresh, nicely roasted and have a very oily sheen. If you've never tried Jerry's coffees, do yourself a favor and buy this sampler pack. You'll not be sorry... This stuff BLOWS AWAY Starbucks...

I'm not paid to advertise his product, I just love his coffee that much!!! It's just like your favorite cigar - you just want everyone to give it a try because it's such an incredible experience for you.

And if you've never had a cigar with your coffee, it's because you're coffee's not worthy of a cigar. Brew up a pot of Mr. Jerry's coffee, and fire up a nice medium bodied smoke and tell me that's not heaven!!!

Amazingly, each of Jerry's coffee's have very unique flavors - they don't all taste like one another, as I find with other "premium" coffees. My favorite of the line, which is just a bit more expensive, is the Caribbean Cuthroat. I also like the Brazilian Bombshell. The Nicarguan Knife Fight is right up there - it's a very nice coffee. I'm working on the African Assasin now (had my first pot this morning - it was right up there), and I'm going to try the Kalossi Knock out next - I'll let you know what I think.
    Last edited by ggiese; 05-06-2005 at 06:45 PM.

The Nicaraguan Knife Fight is my favorite especially French Pressed.

Blog Entries

I need to get a coffee grinder apparently.

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848
    I need to get a coffee grinder apparently.
    You will notice a large difference in taste if you grind your own. My package from Mr. Jerry is due today.

A decent grinder for the price.

Also, I fell in love with the French Press, it makes a huge difference in the flavor of the coffee. Just don't drink that last bit in the bottom of the cup.

Blog Entries

Jack,

Do you use that grinder? Some of the reviews on Amazon kill it. It doesn't seem to grind fine enough for espresso, although some guy figured out how to mod it pretty easily.

Hex, I use a hand-held whirlly grinder and it works just fine for me. I don't gety that real fine espresso grind but I can get a medium fine grind...shaking the grinder with grinding seems to be the key. This method will work for a standard 10-cup pot all the way to a press.

am i too late to get this deal? i just had the idea to get some beans for my dad for father's day. if its too late, i'll just order some from your website.

Quote Originally Posted by mithril
    am i too late to get this deal? i just had the idea to get some beans for my dad for father's day. if its too late, i'll just order some from your website.

Hell no, you're not too late. Email or PM me your full name and the address that you'd like the beans sent to and I'll take care of it for you.

Mr Jerry - could you please bomb me with this package? I've got a person I have to bomb that did me some huge favors - and there's nothing better than Killer Beans!!! (I thing you have the addy... )

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Mr Jerry - could you please bomb me with this package? I've got a person I have to bomb that did me some huge favors - and there's nothing better than Killer Beans!!! (I thing you have the addy... )

Not a problem...I'll email you a DC# a bit later...the wifey's got me digging in the yard today. The things we do for sex!!

Thread Information