Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stop ... Cooler Time.

Default Stop ... Cooler Time.

Ok, In honor of my 500th post, I believe will go to WalMart and purchase a cooler.

As I've said, I'm buying a whole lot more than I'm smoking. Then on top of that, I just won another box of 5 Vegas Gran Reserva. Churchill. Yup, there's no way I have room for those. I plan on repackaging the boxes I've purchased and put them in the cooler. I had taken them out of the box and put them in the Plano Box. I can barely shut it now.

I'm seriously considering selling some to my idiot friends around here. A guy called me the other day and wanted to buy some off me, but I wasn't home.

What have you guys done to me?

Get the one that will hold a medium size dead body (un-chopped up).
    In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

welcome to the dark side.

3 months - 500 posts - Talk about a post whore!

Go buy an old volkswagen beetle and turn it into a humi. Those things are air tight.

Oh yeah... congrats on #500

They are not all that expensive so get a big one. I bought a 28 qt cooler about 2 months ago and am already considering another. This in addition to 3 desktops and a cabinet.
    WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?----MY WAY

Chris, go buy that trailer you posted about earlier.

... on top of my decision to purchase a cooler, i have also decided to buy a lighter. I'm bidding on a Firebird on ebay. I smoked out side the other nite on Beale Street and I usually use matches. Well, it was windy, and I wasnt having very good luck with it. I plan on just using it on the rare occasion that I smoke outside to save money on refills and to expand the life of the lighter. Other than that, I will be using matches like i have been. Cheap and classy. just like me.
    Last edited by chefchris; 12-18-2006 at 05:23 PM.

Brenham, TX.....home of BlueBell Ice Cream!

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    ... on top of my decision to purchase a cooler, i have also decided to buy a lighter. I'm bidding on a Firebird on ebay. I smoked out side the other nite on Beale Street and I usually use matches. Well, it was windy, and I was having very good luck with it. I plan on just using it on the rare occasion that I smoke outside to save money on refills and to expand the life of the lighter. Other than that, I will be using matches like i have been. Cheap and classy. just like me.

I have currently have 2 firebirds. Can't complain about either $14 lighter. I keep one in my truck, for traveling, and one in the house for when I smoke outback. Both lighters perform excellent and I rarely have to refill them.

... on top of my decision to purchase a cooler, i have also decided to buy a lighter. I'm bidding on a Firebird on ebay. I smoked out side the other nite on Beale Street and I usually use matches. Well, it was windy, and I was having very good luck with it. I plan on just using it on the rare occasion that I smoke outside to save money on refills and to expand the life of the lighter. Other than that, I will be using matches like i have been. Cheap and classy. just like me.
    Dude, you can get a Firebird at Wal-mart for a decent price. You have to go there for the cooler anyway. Take a look at the camping isle, that's where I found mine.

After a little snooping on Ebay, I see that it looks like you're getting a pretty good deal. Hey fuzzy, you might want to update your "me" page though.

Prepare to be sniped!
    Last edited by WOXOF; 12-18-2006 at 02:48 PM.

you bastard.

ya, it's funny, i just randomly read my "about me" the other day. gah, i wrote that like back in 9th grade, which was 9 years ago.

I DID IT !!!

i bought a freakin cooler yesterday. it's a 50qt. it was all they had so resist leaving your snoody comments, but i got it for $17. Got some trays and some panty hose for it. went home, sorted out all my sticks and put my boxes in there. it's one of the most beautiful things i've ever seen. now i got plenty of room for more sticks .

i also bought a Colibri Firebird last nite at Walmart for $12. Had to call old Woxof and ask him some questions concerning fluid and what not. Thanks for the help . All in all I spent $70 last nite because I also had to buy a new razor. I guess that'll be my Christmas.

*Additional Funny Story
    While me and Sarah are looking at coolers, this redneck tries to get me to buy the one that was $30 more. Same size as the one I got, except it had wheels and a handle. I just told him that i wouldn't be taking it anywhere, that it would basically sit in one spot for a long time. But he pursued, "man i tell ya, i just take this thing down to Sardis lake, tie my stuff to it and I ain't gotta carry nothing." i had to just nod my head.

i had stared him down earlier cause i caught him checking out sarah as we walked by. so that just made it that much more awkward.

Hey, I have a cooler on wheels. You're a true redneck if you have one of these.

Quote Originally Posted by WOXOF View Post
    Ooooh, I like that, do they do it in purple?
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

jeez, that looks like me in that pic . . . HEY! WTF?!?!?
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    jeez, that looks like me in that pic . . . HEY! WTF?!?!?

Coming to a herf near you!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hoodere View Post
    They are not all that expensive so get a big one. I bought a 28 qt cooler about 2 months ago and am already considering another. This in addition to 3 desktops and a cabinet.
    Space is at a premium in your truck, eh?

Hey Chris, yep you're SCREWED now! Ya may as well just bite the bullet and get a 100 or a 120 quart cooler at Wal-Mart. This is the best time of year to buy them as they're not exactly "in season" if ya know what I mean! I bought my big coolers this time of year for a hell of a discount. Oh and be sure to buy a pound of beads. You only need a half pound for a 120 quart cooler but when you buy that second cooler, you won't have to buy anymore beads!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Ya may as well just bite the bullet and get a 100 or a 120 quart cooler at Wal-Mart.
    it's a 50qt. it was all they had so resist leaving your snoody comments

I had a 48qt and a 50qt to choose from. The rednecks here drink all year round. I wanted a bigger one, but WalMart is pretty much the only place to get one around here. But I have plenty of room now. Got another box on the way as we speak. I'm gonna try and get pictures up whenever I get a camera over here.

Coming to a herf near you!
    lmao!

Watch this thread for upcoming event schedule!!
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Thread Information