Trying again after a disastrous smoke last time that left me wretching. Just got accepted to engineering grad school at Michigan today. Although I only had had a salad a few hours prior, with some more experience under my belt and smoking nothing but full bodied maduros for the past months, I deceided to tame the beast.

This time the sticks have aged for over a year... Prelight was great, in a smoking lounge watching a great movie. Some cracking of the wrapper but I have come to suspect humididty problems. Construction is good. All lights green. Paired with cold water.

Real grassy cigar, the previous lawn shavings sense had toned down considerably and this was actually enjoyable. Very light and soothing smoke, conflicting textues beyond my descriptive capabilities. Around 3/4 of the way through and its no good again. legs began to feel weak and had to quit. Felt woozy and took a two hour nap to clear it off. it kicked my a$$ again. Luckily I stopped before entering the real oblivion.

Does anyone know why ISOMs hit so much harder than other 'heavy' bodied cigars? I can smoke two Monte Afriques in one homework session but one ISOM and I am quesy.