Thread: hey lax....

bigpoppapuff Guest

Default hey lax....

nice job deleting your bio info...that'll certainly help your credibility.....

Blog Entries

MANY people don't post their personal information in their profiles so he's doing absolutely nothing wrong here by leaving it out.

So by your same logic, I have no credibility here either, correct?

If you want to continue your attack on him at least use things that matter.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 02-01-2007 at 08:57 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Sid posted this half way through Lax's trade thread when it was discovered he was a minor. Once called on it the guy deleted all his info. Sid called him on it and he vanished.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    MANY people don't post their personal information in their profiles so he's doing absolutely nothing wrong here by leaving it out.

So by your same logic, I have no credibility here either, correct?

If you want to continue your attack on him at least use things that matter.

In this particular case I don't think deleting his information had anything to do with protecting his privacy. I agree with Sid's comment that the act of deleting it did nothing for his credibility. It's not that he left it out, it's that he decided to delete it once he was called on the accuracy of it.

I know your feelings on people having the right not to post their personal information and I agree with it right up to the point where they want to trade without divulging anything about themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    I know your feelings on people having the right not to post their personal information and I agree with it right up to the point where they want to trade without divulging anything about themselves.

And to the point that the other person in on the trade may be induced to commit a crime.

...in fact, I think I'll go a step further and say that if someone wants to be a participating member in this community they should at least have the courtesy to indicate what their experiences and preferences are. No, it's not necessary, but not doing so will diminish their credibility in my eyes. They certainly have a choice to stay secretive about themselves, but until enough time and relevant posts pass for the group to collectively evaluate their standing they shouldn't be surprised if they get called out when they want to jump in with both feet.

Thread Information