Thread: I got it bad

Default I got it bad

I just installed a 10KW fan forced heater in my garage so I can smoke during the cold months. Oh and the boat looked like it was getting cold
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

Good job man!

Quote Originally Posted by sprangalang View Post

Good job man!
    Agreed. I wouldn't let my boat get cold either!

4. Default

sanctuary! I have a old parlor woodstove in my sectioned off garage. Works well for Thursday night poker and weekends where you go out get the fire started and smoke a nice cigar without interference from children and the wife. Just make sure you go outside every hour or so and "work" on a project. The site of you braving the elements while you repair the broken gutter hanger or cleaning up some landscaping is enough for them to leave you alone all day until you've had a good smoke or two.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UpStateMike View Post
    sanctuary! I have a old parlor woodstove in my sectioned off garage. Works well for Thursday night poker and weekends where you go out get the fire started and smoke a nice cigar without interference from children and the wife. Just make sure you go outside every hour or so and "work" on a project. The site of you braving the elements while you repair the broken gutter hanger or cleaning up some landscaping is enough for them to leave you alone all day until you've had a good smoke or two.
    LMAO!

While you're inside the garage, be sure to bang the hammer on the workbench a couple of times.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

I can't wait for my stepson to move out later this year. His bedroom will be vacated and I will begin to campaign for converting into a smoking room.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Blog Entries

Once your out in the cold enough you just get use to it...good luck this winter!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Thread Information