Thread: Solution to the cold

Default Solution to the cold

Lately I've been smoking in my car with the window cracked and the heat pumping. Its not a bad solution to avoid the cold, just lean the seat back, put in a CD and bring a nice drink along.

I use my basment and just crack the basment door for ventalation. At least it keeps me some what warm and I can smoke in comfort.

I jsut smoke in my room I have an ashtray next to my keyboard.

I wish I could smoke in my room. My rooms in the basement so theres only a little shitty window in an akward(sp?) spot.

5. Default

This time of year I smoke on the commute from work to home, and sometimes the other way, as my main smoking time. You learn to take the long way home and slow down to appreciate the view. Over the years this transformed me from driving fast and passing people to get home, and into a very laid back, if I'm not going fast enough, go around me, driver. If you're sitting in the car to have a smoke, try taking alternate routes home or to the store.

This time of year is also a great reason for having a weekly card game. It's mostly at my garage but we move it around to other smoke friendly places.

Blog Entries

I smoke on the back porch listening to the C-5 Galaxy doing engine runs or listening to one flying in the pattern. My new house is under part of the pattern so I know when they are over head.

Quote Originally Posted by UpStateMike View Post
    This time of year I smoke on the commute from work to home, and sometimes the other way, as my main smoking time. You learn to take the long way home and slow down to appreciate the view. Over the years this transformed me from driving fast and passing people to get home, and into a very laid back, if I'm not going fast enough, go around me, driver. If you're sitting in the car to have a smoke, try taking alternate routes home or to the store.

This time of year is also a great reason for having a weekly card game. It's mostly at my garage but we move it around to other smoke friendly places.
    I actually found myself taking a different way home tonight, but I told myself and my wife it was do to traffic....

Thread Information