Thread: A newbie looks at the Fonseca Cubano Limitado

1. Default A newbie looks at the Fonseca Cubano Limitado

Sitting at the gun club with my daughter recently, I reached for a Fonseca Cubano Limitado to accompany my beer. This is a real pretty stick, and it lit easily and stayed lit without any trouble. My daughter and my wife both remarked on the pleasant aroma (my wife's actual words, in fact. she usually says "what did you step in?" or something equally complimentary when I light up a cigar around her).

This is a flavorful, spicy cigar. As I am a real newbie, and have a hard time telling the difference between a Cuban and a non-Cuban, I won't say that it lives up to it's name. However, this was a flavorful, but not too strong, smoke. Well balanced, and right up my alley.

Quote Originally Posted by PastorJack View Post
    Sitting at the gun club with my daughter recently, I reached for a Fonseca Cubano Limitado to accompany my beer. This is a real pretty stick, and it lit easily and stayed lit without any trouble. My daughter and my wife both remarked on the pleasant aroma (my wife's actual words, in fact. she usually says "what did you step in?" or something equally complimentary when I light up a cigar around her).

This is a flavorful, spicy cigar. As I am a real newbie, and have a hard time telling the difference between a Cuban and a non-Cuban, I won't say that it lives up to it's name. However, this was a flavorful, but not too strong, smoke. Well balanced, and right up my alley.
    Pastor, Gun Club, Cigars with daughter? That is why I love my religion! Just kidding (slightly) Jack, please do an introduction. Since K7 seams to know you, what I really want to know is how many times K7 has dropped obscenities in Church.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

bigpoppapuff Guest

pastor jack is a really good guy who is reviewing cigars for me....he's herfed with the bflo guys and is a welcome addition to our board....

Welcome, PastorJack!
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    pastor jack is a really good guy who is reviewing cigars for me....he's herfed with the bflo guys and is a welcome addition to our board....
    Fantastic, I'm glad to hear that from some of the FOG's. Still, my curiosity is killing me right now for the above post, except the part about K7 and obscenities. However, the obscenities question would make a great contest!
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

6. Default

I'll intro in just a sec, have another review to write! :)

Thread Information