Thread: A walk with JdNA

1. Default A walk with JdNA

As befitting a cigar of its name, I took my recently acquired JdN Andante for a walk. This cigar was a good strolling smoke, and lives up to its name. It is a nicely balanced, medium stick with some subtle flavors consistent with the Nic profile. A bit of cocoa, a little earthiness, and a clean finish.

Construction and burn were both very good. All in all, no complaints with this one!

I'd reach for one of these once in a while, but prefer the Celebracion personally.

Thanks to Sid for a bunch of great smokes. He's definitely one of the good guys.

2. Default

That's what I get for trying to be clever, and to read w/o my glasses.

This should read JdN Antano.

Disregard this idiot. It's still a good cigar! :)

I love the JDN Antona as well. It's in my regular rotation of sticks. I've had a lot of people tell me it's too strong for them. To me it is a strong smoke but not a "puker" as I've heard it described.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

I absolutely love JdN cigars, and I agree that they are strong, but they still have nothing on a LFD DL, or an Opus XXX.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring View Post
    I absolutely love JdN cigars, and I agree that they are strong, but they still have nothing on a LFD DL, or an Opus XXX.

I smoke LFD DL all the time. They're stronger than the Antona but still not overpowering for me. But my tastes do run to strong, powerful flavors. I also love spicy foods and rarely find anything that is too spicy to enjoy.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Thread Information