Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You ever get a craving for Taco Hell?

Default You ever get a craving for Taco Hell?

Today was one of those days. I just for some reason HAD to have some Taco Bell Crunchy tacos.

Just meat(or whatever that substance is), cheese and lettuce. I got four of them. I tell you what, I am enjoying them like it is my last meal.

That is all...going back to the rest of the tacos.

Have a good day all!

~Eddie

HAHAHAHAHA. Some of the exhibitors and attendees had just such a craving late one partying night here at the convention. after a $40.00 Cab ride and no open TBs there was some unhappy campers.

-W.
    The Internet - All the Piracy, None of the Scurvy

Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA. Some of the exhibitors and attendees had just such a craving late one partying night here at the convention. after a $40.00 Cab ride and no open TBs there was some unhappy campers.

-W.
    Oh...that is PAINFUL!

BTW-send me your addy!

just got done eating the #7 Chicken Quesadilla No Sauce with a Soft Taco and Dr. Pepper. Ya, I go there alot. I can spit on it from where I work.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

It will be your last meal cause tomorrow it'll execute you on the way out. We have a taco bell a few miles away its the ultimate drunk-food. The next day is always questionable.

Me and a few buddies have a code word, when one of us is hitting on a girls we shouldn't be the other two guys immediately yell we have to go to taco bell and drive there unconditionally. By the time we get back we have already briefed the person on how big/ugly/annoying that girls was without goggles on. There has been glitches when everyones been too messed up to drive then we take pictures and post 'em online the next day.
    Jia Li
    1345 Washtenaw Ave
    Ann Arbor, MI

Blog Entries

I like Toxic Bell, but if any of you guys are ever up in this neck of the woods you gotta try Taco John's.

The best is the 6 pack and a pound for 6 bucks...that's 6 hard or soft shell tacos and a pound of Potato Ole's (Tater Tots with spicy flavoring).

Gut bomb extraordinare!

Quote Originally Posted by jiaguy View Post
    It will be your last meal cause tomorrow it'll execute you on the way out. We have a taco bell a few miles away its the ultimate drunk-food. The next day is always questionable.

Me and a few buddies have a code word, when one of us is hitting on a girls we shouldn't be the other two guys immediately yell we have to go to taco bell and drive there unconditionally. By the time we get back we have already briefed the person on how big/ugly/annoying that girls was without goggles on. There has been glitches when everyones been too messed up to drive then we take pictures and post 'em online the next day.
    Soo wrong but definitely good looking out!

Believe it or not I have NEVER had issues frmo the "other" end after eating taco bell.

i worked at Taco Bell in High School. We had a code word for when there was a hot girl in the store. We would say, "Sweet Tea in the dining room" or "Sweet Tea in drive thru."
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Quote Originally Posted by guado View Post
    Soo wrong but definitely good looking out!

Believe it or not I have NEVER had issues frmo the "other" end after eating taco bell.
    This is inexplicable. Your digestive system deserves to be worshiped.

Quote Originally Posted by derivation View Post
    This is inexplicable. Your digestive system deserves to be worshiped.
    Very bad visual!

john51277 Guest

Beef Meximelts w/o the fiesta salsa, and that chicken Quesadilla w/extra jalapeno sauce. MMMMMMM, with lots of FIRE sauce, which is like mild.

Yeah, one second while I gouge my eyes out after thinking about that one.

Got the 3 soft taco combo + nachos today. I dined in, but I got out of there quickly as the one I was in wasn't in the safe part of town (yes I know, where is there one in a safe area), but I kept getting the strange feeling something bad was going to happen....

I give it no more than 3 more hours and I will be regreting it

Went for lunch today. got 1 a few blocks from the house. Followed with 1/2 a Nestor maduro. Wow, between the mex and the honduran I had a large pepsi and another can of pepsi to wash it all down. Strong smoke. Lit up the other half yesterday and hicupped 3 times.

Quote Originally Posted by The Korean View Post
    Got the 3 soft taco combo + nachos today. I dined in, but I got out of there quickly as the one I was in wasn't in the safe part of town (yes I know, where is there one in a safe area), but I kept getting the strange feeling something bad was going to happen....

I give it no more than 3 more hours and I will be regreting it
    Funny you meantion this. I was craving it yesterday and the taco bell was closed down, everyone was outside and there was a mom holding her kid and cops all over....hmmm...

Maybe that is why my craving was more intense today. I was denied earlier.

Blog Entries

Taco Johns....MMMMMMMM

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka View Post
    Taco Johns....MMMMMMMM

The best thing about Taco Bell here in Colorado is that they are paired up with KFC. You now have a choice as to how to abuse yourself.

No TB over here, but I regularly get the urge for a nice greasy kebab with extra chilis and sauce. Yum Yum splurt.
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Had Taco Bell twice yesterday. Almost 3 times. Ya ... I'm a man.

john51277 Guest

Taco Johns is alot better in my book. Real meat, more meat, better quality, better prices, and Potato Oles!!!!!

Thread Information