Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: My one year anniversary contest

I got a suggestion boom... ask him how many days he can go without using a computer... i bet he can go 4 easy...

he must have decided my question wasn't worthy of a post... i'll have to think of something a little better...

with my luck his electricity will go out and he won't be able to respond for a few days

how's the weather in colorado shelby? it was 50's all week while we were there

we are having a snowstorm that snuck up on us out of no where... the last few weeks were in the 60-80 degree range and now this...

Quote Originally Posted by boomshay View Post
    he must have decided my question wasn't worthy of a post... i'll have to think of something a little better...

with my luck his electricity will go out and he won't be able to respond for a few days

how's the weather in colorado shelby? it was 50's all week while we were there

we are having a snowstorm that snuck up on us out of no where... the last few weeks were in the 60-80 degree range and now this...
    I think this conversation needs to take place in a PM or in the chatroom....

aparently shelby agrees haha

hoorah

john51277 Guest

Shelby, I need your address to send you something nice. My PM box is full could you post it here????

(you owe me boom)

good one john, lets hope he falls for it

Shelby, if his PM box is full, you could always just click the 'send an e-mail' link right below the 'send a PM' link.... dont want you to have to publicly post your addy...

Quote Originally Posted by ReV View Post
    Shelby, if his PM box is full, you could always just click the 'send an e-mail' link right below the 'send a PM' link.... dont want you to have to publicly post your addy...
    Hey... Good idea Rev. Thanks!

john51277 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    Hey... Good idea Rev. Thanks!

Nice answer Shelby. boom, you need to send me that 5'er of premuims you said you would now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by john51277 View Post
    Nice answer Shelby. boom, you need to send me that 5'er of premuims you said you would now!!!
    heh... Hey Boomer, I personally think you ought to send it to ReV.

i suppose i probly do owe rev something, i stole this one out of his hands and a recent trade between us came out way in my favor... we'll have to see what i can get my hands on

Quote Originally Posted by boomshay View Post
    i suppose i probly do owe rev something, i stole this one out of his hands and a recent trade between us came out way in my favor... we'll have to see what i can get my hands on
    Well, if you want to gift him some of what I'm sending that's fine with me...

or not.

damn... oh well, cant blame boom for this... he just had the same gameplan as me... and a great gameplan it was too. well played.

Boomer -- Comin' at you...

DC# 0307 0020 0004 3842 3130

thanks for this awesome contest shelby, i'll let you know when it arrives

package received and looks ammazing

thanks for this contest shelby!

Thread Information