Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: the wrong guy....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    virtually every time i post bill stalks me...fuck him and his ass lickers...i'm out of here soon...if he's still here...i'm gone...

Wow, I just reread this whole thread and caught this for the first time.

Classy Sid.

is chris upset with me for the youtube post??....or is bill and his asslicker,baka??.....

Yesterday, 07:10 PM
    chefchris
    Señor Member Join Date: Sep 2006

Sid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just wanted to publicly thank you for all you've done for me so far. I really appreciate it.
    You made my day today.

Thank You

this is bill's sandbox...don't forget it....
    C'mon - it's everybody's sandbox Sid - it's not yours, it's not mine, it's not Bill. Hell - it's really not even Hex's if you think about it (although he does have the responsibility of keeping the sandbox neat and clean).

What's absolutely incredible about your "asslicker" reference to CigarNoBaka....

Please correct me if I'm wrong - but weren't you the one who was pursuing the ethnicity sensitivity issue with CigarNoBaka not that long ago?

So - could you please explain how much different the posting of the insensitive youtube video you posted aimed PUBLICALLY at ChefChris is from the nobaka issue?

Are you possibly suggesting that it's okay if you've straightened this out with the person you were aiming at - but the rest of the community that viewed that incredibly insensitive video should just mind their own business?

Sorry, Sid - I struggled to understand the issue with the ignorance nobaka displayed in your thread - but I saw how you might interpret it that way and agreed he should have be more sensitive. It definitely was a learning process for him and the community.

But I'm REALLY struggling to understand why a very public "joke" on ChefChris which was very insensitive to a substantial (albeit different) group of individuals should be viewed differently. And further REALLY struggling to understand why you don't see it that way...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by heftysmokes View Post
    I was leaving chat and had said so to chris before you walked in. That, although maybe unfortunate, was a coincidence.

However, how was I supposed to "get a clue?" Was I supposed to magically have some information about a DWI? Or Star Wars? I just thought it was another retarded youtube post from Sid: harmless, but stupid.

So if you want to fill me in on how a stupid PSA from 1980 or whenever is not just a harmless post, why don't you. Until then, stop telling me I need to get a clue when I'm in the dark about any underlying themes.

And when I feel someone is talking down to me, I have a tendency to get defensive about it, and the f-word might fly.
    LOL. I sent you a PM with an explanation. I'm sorry hefty, it was something that isn't as clear to others as it is to me, my error completely. Once again, I'm sorry.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

No sweat. I'm just hoping all of this can get resolved and this board can get back to being a fun place to meet, share info, bust balls, and all that other good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by heftysmokes View Post
    No sweat. I'm just hoping all of this can get resolved and this board can get back to being a fun place to meet, share info, bust balls, and all that other good stuff.
    A FRIGGIN MEN
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Blog Entries

I saw that video pretty much the first day it was posted and I felt sad for Chris. I knew Chris came to this board with a different tapestry then the monarchy of the group was use too. CC Bpp GG Hex Black Cloud Kevin Basil Shag and Cigar sarge acceptance of a member makes a difference on this board. Someone of BPP caliber to post a video of that nature on the board was shocking in it self but If I were Chris I would of thought I am on my way out. However, we all do not know what goes on in emails and phone chats and I certainly did not know that Chris and Bpp were bubs. If I thought they were bubs then yes I might of thought it was still shocking to post but I would not of felt sad for Chris, I would of felt boys will be boys. You know CC like the old days in the chat room when you loved to do the gay spoof with your friends. It was very funny and I thought it was just hazing, however I still did not know if there was someone in the chat room that was offended. The bottom line for me is Chris handled it extremely well and I think that was the turning point of his over all acceptance within the community he seemed sore public because of it and that made me feel good. When it's all said and done CC and BPP will kiss and make up because they do really like each other, Unfortunately they do not know how to fix all the hurt feelings so they triangulate other people into their hurt like a bad marriage. Get over it. Make the call you need to make so you guys can get back to more important things like naked girls and free cigars!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Blog Entries

Wow, Cinda, well said.

Who said it was bad to have a woman around? Nobody? Good.

Quote Originally Posted by cinda View Post
    However, we all do not know what goes on in emails and phone chats and I certainly did not know that Chris and Bpp were bubs. :

Good post Cinda. At the time of the video, me and Sid were not "bubs". Me and Sid do talk on the phone, but only since 3 days ago. I actually had a pretty good inclanation that Sid did not like me. I chose to go the way I did because I don't like drama and controversy. I graduated high school already. Because of this, I have gained a great friend. Some people don't get along, it's natural. But it's all in how you handle it. There are people that I don't get along with (believe it or not ) but it's up to you how you handle it. You can avoid the person and just not talk to them. It's that easy. Agree to disagree.

I hate seeing this board go through something like this. It seriously bothers me throughout my day. I don't want Mark to leave, I don't want anyone to leave as long as they behave and treat these people like they are real people. Like I read before, we are on a message board, but this is where we meet up to talk. We are friends beyond the internet. I have gotten an insane amount of help from people here and I hope that I can do the same. It would break my heart to see someone leave. I love this place, as if you can't tell.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Blog Entries

is chris upset with me for the youtube post??....or is bill and his asslicker,baka??.....

Yesterday, 07:10 PM
    chefchris
    Señor Member Join Date: Sep 2006

Sid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just wanted to publicly thank you for all you've done for me so far. I really appreciate it.
    You made my day today.

Thank You

this is bill's sandbox...don't forget it....

Yet another classless example of flaming from you sid.

And there's a "ban poll" for ME?

Unreal.....

Way to go hex.......
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Bill I agree with you that Sid is out of line but attacking Hex is not the way to go, This attacking people who disagree with you thing is bad. Hex is just trying to keep the piece on the board he created and to blame him for a ban poll is wrong. Under policy someone pm's Hex and he then does a ban poll and I'm fairly sure this happened here. You know that Sid does that sort of thing. Attacking hex for this however just makes you look like the bad guy. They say the squeaky wheel gets the grease but I think in this case the squeaky wheel just draws the negative attention of the board admin and you're the squeaky wheel.

Sid has been being an asshole, I've lost a lot of respect for him in the past few months. I agree with you about him posting the video, I agree that he is wrond when it come to his abusive nature as far as politics go. But I disagree with your taking this kind of tone with Hex. It goes back to you wanting everyone to handle the situation as you would and Hex clearly just wants to keep the peace.

Hex you just need to see that Bill is not the only problem though so banning him will not solve anything.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    Me and Sid do talk on the phone, but only since 3 days ago.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by prophetic_joe View Post
    Bill I agree with you that Sid is out of line but attacking Hex is not the way to go, This attacking people who disagree with you thing is bad. Hex is just trying to keep the piece on the board he created and to blame him for a ban poll is wrong. Under policy someone pm's Hex and he then does a ban poll and I'm fairly sure this happened here. You know that Sid does that sort of thing. Attacking hex for this however just makes you look like the bad guy. They say the squeaky wheel gets the grease but I think in this case the squeaky wheel just draws the negative attention of the board admin and you're the squeaky wheel.

Sid has been being an asshole, I've lost a lot of respect for him in the past few months. I agree with you about him posting the video, I agree that he is wrond when it come to his abusive nature as far as politics go. But I disagree with your taking this kind of tone with Hex. It goes back to you wanting everyone to handle the situation as you would and Hex clearly just wants to keep the peace.

Hex you just need to see that Bill is not the only problem though so banning him will not solve anything.
    I am not "attacking" hex, he should have been savy enough to figure out what was going on here and not fall into the trap orchestrated by sid. You see, unlike sid and shelby, I don't constantly whine to hex privately when I disagree with someone here. I prefer to handle things out in the open instead of this whispering behind people's back shit that trouble makers like sid and shelby thirve on.

Once again, I'm disappointed in how hex handled this and expressing my displeasure about how he handled this is a far cry from "attacking" him.

Yeah, I'm not happy with him at the moment.....
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Quote Originally Posted by prophetic_joe View Post

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848 View Post
    I really didn't want to do this. But Bill, you have really started to try a lot of peoples patience, including mine. I asked you to stop this crap in private, and you never responded, you simply continued. You are not the only one to blame for the current problems, but you continue to add fuel to the fire.

Quite a few members have PM'ed me asking for a ban poll, including many not even involved in this conflict.

You guys know the rules.

In a sense, you're right - Hex says he doesn't want to do it. He is respecting the wishes of other members in posting the poll. But - by the same token Hex did say that BILL is trying his patience. (...it's not like he's ever done that before... )

Bill has "tried the patience" of many people, no doubt. This is not a new phenomenon. Hell - a few who voted to ban him who are not at all involved in this board have had their patience tried by Bill and you see the result of their disdain for Bill's patience trying. If you take time to think about it - it really is a knee-jerk reaction. After all - if you don't like the message, kill the messenger - that'll fix it!!!

Sid - you screwed up the first time you started this nonsense a few months back. I really thought you'd have been instrospective after the first time - reflect on the "friendships" you developed with other members - recall the friendly conversations you had - and really consider what all of it meant to you. Then again, it appears you must have...

You're screwing up again this time, Sid. Will pride and ego do it to you again?? I hope not...

BTW- good of you to stop by, Bruce! You have once again demonstrated you really don't have anything useful to contribute. Maybe you should be introspective as well... Then again - maybe you have too...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    In a sense, you're right - Hex says he doesn't want to do it. He is respecting the wishes of other members in posting the poll. But - by the same token Hex did say that BILL is trying his patience. (...it's not like he's ever done that before... )

Bill has "tried the patience" of many people, no doubt. This is not a new phenomenon. Hell - a few who voted to ban him who are not at all involved in this board have had their patience tried by Bill and you see the result of their disdain for Bill's patience trying. If you take time to think about it - it really is a knee-jerk reaction. After all - if you don't like the message, kill the messenger - that'll fix it!!!

Sid - you screwed up the first time you started this nonsense a few months back. I really thought you'd have been instrospective after the first time - reflect on the "friendships" you developed with other members - recall the friendly conversations you had - and really consider what all of it meant to you. Then again, it appears you must have...

You're screwing up again this time, Sid. Will pride and ego do it to you again?? I hope not...

BTW- good of you to stop by, Bruce! You have once again demonstrated you really don't have anything useful to contribute. Maybe you should be introspective as well... Then again - maybe you have too...
    introspective
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    introspective
    ...pain in the ass...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    ...pain in the ass...
    Well, if you don't like being criticized for being wrong, then stop being wrong.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Bill, George, I'm not saying I agree with Hex posting a poll what I am saying is that I understand the driving force behind it. Should you be banned Bill? Non, simple as that, however you do have a very abrasive nature that comes out even more when you are displeased, and though you say you are not attacking Hex it comes across that way. The reason for this is that it's the internet and emotion and meaning are very hard to convey. I understand your displeasure Bill and I'm with you, I'm simply trying to state to you the way it looks and the way it can be perceived.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    I am not "attacking" hex, he should have been savy enough to figure out what was going on here and not fall into the trap orchestrated by sid. You see, unlike sid and shelby, I don't constantly whine to hex privately when I disagree with someone here. I prefer to handle things out in the open instead of this whispering behind people's back shit that trouble makers like sid and shelby thirve on.

Once again, I'm disappointed in how hex handled this and expressing my displeasure about how he handled this is a far cry from "attacking" him.

Yeah, I'm not happy with him at the moment.....
    THRIVE

Thread Information