Thread: Buy me these...

Default Buy me these...

Someone buy me these and I will make it worth your while with a nice little sampler . I can do this twice:

http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigars/s...cfm/inum/24542
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

That's an 800 dollar box of cigars. So what kind of sampler are we talking about here.

Cool

When I saw this I was all over it. You're a piece of work slut!!!!!
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    That's an 800 dollar box of cigars. So what kind of sampler are we talking about here.
    Oh, a few Sanchos, some Connies (different sizes and wrappers), maybe a Baccarat or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickson View Post
    When I saw this I was all over it. You're a piece of work slut!!!!!
    Slut? I shower, use protection and do not sleep with just anyone. I have some standards.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

That's just a taste of some of the pranks that we'll pull on

Freedom Smokers
    with
    ChefChris and SLCRaiders

Be on the look out for our first episode:
    That aroma coming from the end of my cigar is something I like to call liberty.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Cool

You need to sit down and smoke that gar I sent you. You sceered????
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Dickson View Post
    You need to sit down and smoke that gar I sent you. You sceered????
    I swear. I was gonna smoke it yesterday. Everytime I go to smoke it I'm scared I haven't had enough to eat. I think about it all the time. I seriously do. Within the week, your cigar shall be smoked. Heck, we might even do a review on

Freedom Smokers
    with
    ChefChris & SLCRaiders
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    That aroma coming from the end of my cigar is something I like to call liberty.
    And how sweet a lady liberty is.

Thread Information