Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I guess this is goodbye ...

Default I guess this is goodbye ...

for a week or so.

That's right. It's cruise time. I get off work tomorrow at lunch and me and Sarah are heading down to Florida! I'm pretty pumped. I'm still sitting here and haven't packed or done any of that stuff. The thing that's gonna take me the longest is chosing which cigars to take because I sure as heck ain't buying them on board! I should be back Sunday the 13th. I know it's gonna be hard not having me around. Who's gonna keep Kevin straight and answer all those hard cigar related questions, but I'll be back before you know it and will fill your heads once again with my knowledge.

There will be stories and pictures to follow. Party Shorts are not allowed on the cruise.

Any of you dudes with my number, give me a call tomorrow afternoon. I got a long drive.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

You will be missed. There seems to be plenty of new folk around here that may catch up with your post count by the time you return.

Seriously though, you and Sarah have a great time.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

3. Default

Have fun bro,take small cigars like coronas . You won't have 2 hours to finish a double corona . I speak from expierence . Last time I went on a cruise Crown Royal was 12.50 a liter
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders View Post
    You will be missed. There seems to be plenty of new folk around here that may catch up with your post count by the time you return.

Seriously though, you and Sarah have a great time.
    Right when I get back, we'll catch back up on

Freedom Smokers
    with
    ChefChris & SLCRaiders
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

john51277 Guest

Have a good time and stop by if you have time. Hope you both enjoy the trip alot!!!!!!

Brenham, TX.....home of BlueBell Ice Cream!

chrissypoo! what r we going to do without yal kidding! you two have a good time and take lots of pictures!

7. Default

Have fun and don't get none on ya.

I wish I could make it to Gville or cape town to meet up with ya bro....I just can't make it without almost killing myself.

Have fun and make sure you get some Glass top Cohibas whereever you go!

sounds like a great time, have a blast, can't wait for the pics

Have a good trip man. Where will the cruise take you?

Quote Originally Posted by Kass View Post
    Have a good trip man. Where will the cruise take you?
    uh, i think we're going on a wester carribean cruise. not sure. i sound prepared huh? all i know is we're going scuba diving in the Caymen Islands. woot. I think we're stopping in Cozumel and Jamaica. Not positive though.

Have a great time, you deserve a break from theat boss of yours.

I've no doubt you will.

Take as many pictures of your fellow cruisers holding their new glass tops...

Cheers!
    "Science is a candle in the dark" - some science guy

MMmmm... scotch. Another love.

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    uh, i think we're going on a wester carribean cruise. not sure. i sound prepared huh? all i know is we're going scuba diving in the Caymen Islands. woot. I think we're stopping in Cozumel and Jamaica. Not positive though.
    Sweet. I've heard that Cozumel is a great place to dive also.

May be too late with this message, but have a safe and wonderful trip!

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    Have fun bro,take small cigars like coronas . You won't have 2 hours to finish a double corona . I speak from expierence . Last time I went on a cruise Crown Royal was 12.50 a liter

Yup, what he said!!!!

Kev, you drink Crown?? Allow me to thank you for supporting one of the industries in the little town I live in. Yes, that's right, ANY bottles of Crown Royal you Americans drink is bottled right here in the little town of Amherstburg, Ontario!!!
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie View Post
    Yup, what he said!!!!

Kev, you drink Crown?? Allow me to thank you for supporting one of the industries in the little town I live in. Yes, that's right, ANY bottles of Crown Royal you Americans drink is bottled right here in the little town of Amherstburg, Ontario!!!
    I just threw out all my Crown Royal.

Hey Guado

That's right. It's cruise time. I get off work tomorrow at lunch and me and Sarah are heading down to Florida! ...
    Called me at 8:30 this morning while I was still at work.

i forgot about time changes....and so what if I only skimmed over it. At least I was thinking about how SUCK that drive is!

Quote Originally Posted by guado View Post
    i forgot about time changes....
    Eddie, you're an hour ahead of me.

Brenham, TX.....home of BlueBell Ice Cream!

Eddie, you're an hour ahead of me.

you two are too funny! good laugh after a nice sleep in!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    Have fun and don't get none on ya.
    And if ya can't do that.......wipe it off before it stains! Have a great, and safe, trip!!

Thread Information