Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cigar LIVE !!!!!!!!

john51277 Guest

You are so good with that multi-quote CC. But I guess you have had lots of practice, with all the trouble you have caused!!!!

Great Job, keep it up. I'm proud of ya!

john51277 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    threads and posts don't get deleted here.
    Thats why you can go Waaaaaaay back and see how many times CC has made an ass out of himself!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by supergirl View Post
    I drama. This looks like the place to be.

::back to my corner::

That's funny on so many levels.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

4. Default

Look everybody john is falling on his sword LOLOL

Too bad nobody gives a fuck except that morbid couriosity I have when there is a grizzly car wreck , you know you wanna see blood and guts but act all grossed out when you see it .

Hit the road dumshit
    The older I get ,the better I was

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by john51277 View Post
    Thats why you can go Waaaaaaay back and see how many times CC has made an ass out of himself!!!
    Unfortunately you're pretty much the only one that sees it that way.

You on the other hand are doing an excellent job of making a complete ass out of yourself here lately but please, don't let me stop you.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    You certainly implied that someone did, either that or maybe I missed where someone did which is why I asked the question which was
    Nope, i was implying that it was implied, thank you much.... and not just by one person mind you.

I'm a member on lots of cigar boards, including the one that "stupid" people belong, too and I love it there.. I favor only one, and it's because my best friend's hubby is a co-creator. I love my BOTL and SOTL...no matter what. And John's a good pal of mine.

This whole thread is quite entertaining. You all need a smiley eating popcorn. I'd use it here.
    Last edited by supergirl; 05-10-2007 at 10:33 PM.

8. Default

Funny thing is I would rather be on a board with 5 good guys than a board full of idiots and 39 moods screening every post.

Blog Entries

I'm a member on lots of cigar boards, including the one that stupid people belong too. I favor only one, and it's because my best friend's hubby is a co-creator. I love my BOTL and SOTL...no matter what. And John's a good pal of mine.

This whole thread is quite entertaining. You all need a smiley eating popcorn. I'd use it here.
    Another one of your new drama queens, cgardan started it. I wonder what would happen if he did something similar on cigarlive?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    Funny thing is I would rather be on a board with 5 good guys than a board full of idiots and 39 moods screening every post.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

john51277 Guest

Look everybody john is falling on his sword LOLOL

Too bad nobody gives a fuck except that morbid couriosity I have when there is a grizzly car wreck , you know you wanna see blood and guts but act all grossed out when you see it .

Hit the road dumshit
    I used to actually respect you a little bit. Now I realize how F'd up you are too in your lil CS world. It did take me 3 months to figure out just how messed up some of you are here. I thank everyone who did help me as a newbie. but as far as I am concerned there are 3-4 people here whom make it a "drama factory". You all keep living in your pissed off at the world forum and enjoy fucking with everyone who spells something wrong or asks a "newbie" question without searching first. I guess when you get old and fat and have no life you get upset at the world and have to take it out on someone. You guys probably kick your dogs too. I feel sorry for the "gang". If you have to team up on someone who makes one comment you do not like, well be it. I do not want to be associated with you. Hex, I am sorry for saying these nasty things on your forum, but these guys will just keep on doing this and people "will" leave. You should have canned them all a long time ago.

Oh Mohegensen, Nice try it only took 3 days to get banned Dumbass!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

I used to actually respect you a little bit. Now I realize how F'd up you are too in your lil CS world. It did take me 3 months to figure out just how messed up some of you are here. I thank everyone who did help me as a newbie. but as far as I am concerned there are 3-4 people here whom make it a "drama factory". You all keep living in your pissed off at the world forum and enjoy fucking with everyone who spells something wrong or asks a "newbie" question without searching first. I guess when you get old and fat and have no life you get upset at the world and have to take it out on someone. You guys probably kick your dogs too. I feel sorry for the "gang". If you have to team up on someone who makes one comment you do not like, well be it. I do not want to be associated with you. Hex, I am sorry for saying these nasty things on your forum, but these guys will just keep on doing this and people "will" leave. You should have canned them all a long time ago.

Oh Mohegensen, Nice try it only took 3 days to get banned Dumbass!!!!!!!

Another 60 day wonder bites the dust.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Could have sworn I've seen one. This is entertaining, but I'm sorry to see John flame out, I didn't see that coming.

I looked and no popcorn one. But that one up there is cute. Kind of like if I were watching a fight, and was hit by a stray punch.

::off to read more cigar reviews::

15. Default

LOL yeah ya got me john , My life is miserable ,I live in a referigator box down by the river and eat garbage out of the dumpster .

You Dumass

john51277 Guest

Supergirl.

Supergirl.

Thanks, John! I know I can count on you. :D

john51277 Guest

I live in a referigator box down by the river and eat garbage out of the dumpster .
    Who ever said this???

Quote Originally Posted by guado View Post
    What I do know is who's mouth runs like diarrhea in mexico after a tapwater binge.

I use the 5 blade Gilette Fusion Power...because it was on sale.
    1: been there, but Honduras.
    2: Of course, because they make all their money on the blades.

PS. I think this thread has been double hijacked now.
    PPS. Somebody teach me multiquoting? (yes I searched forum and FAQ)
    PPPS. At least triple hijack
    Last edited by mills; 05-10-2007 at 10:52 PM.

And they have little helmets so you don't get hit by debris

Thread Information