Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Cigar LIVE !!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mills View Post
    1: been there, but Honduras.
    2: Of course, because they make all their money on the blades.

PS. I think this thread has been double hijacked now.
    PPS. Somebody teach me multiquoting? (yes I searched forum and FAQ)
    PPPS. At least triple hijack
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    Look everybody john is falling on his sword LOLOL

Too bad nobody gives a fuck except that morbid couriosity I have when there is a grizzly car wreck , you know you wanna see blood and guts but act all grossed out when you see it .

Hit the road dumshit
    Ok, lets go for a Quad hijack. I was driving to New Orleans this morning, and someone crossed the center ground and hit a 18-wheeler loaded with cars. While it was sad, because I am sure someone died, it was also strange to see cars spread out over the interstate, shoulder and center ground. I thought to myself, "man that would have been cool to see happen"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Korean View Post
    Ok, lets go for a Quad hijack. I was driving to New Orleans this morning, and someone crossed the center ground and hit a 18-wheeler loaded with cars. While it was sad, because I am sure someone died, it was also strange to see cars spread out over the interstate, shoulder and center ground. I thought to myself, "man that would have been cool to see happen"
    Did you see the nasty accident today on the Chesapeake Bay Bridge?

CigarLive is still an asshat board.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Another one of your new drama queens, cgardan started it. I wonder what would happen if he did something similar on cigarlive?
    Oh Bill you are the drama queen supreme working in politics you make your living by stiring shit up.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    Funny thing is I would rather be on a board with 5 good guys than a board full of idiots and 39 moods screening every post.
    Amen to that.

Another one of your new drama queens, cgardan started it. I wonder what would happen if he did something similar on cigarlive?
    C'mon, that was a cheap shot at, who I think, is a very valued member of this board. I don't think that was Dan's intent of this thread. It's comments like that one, that keep the pot stirred and the drama going.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WOXOF View Post
    Amen to that.

C'mon, that was a cheap shot at, who I think, is a very valued member of this board. I don't think that was Dan's intent of this thread. It's comments like that one, that keep the pot stirred and the drama going.
    Oh really, and what do you call this?
    Oh Bill you are the drama queen supreme working in politics you make your living by stiring shit up.
    Now he's being nothing but a complete, ignorant asshole and I suppose you see nothing wrong with that?

It's as plain as the day is long that dan started this thread and it's ONLY purpose was for "drama" so for me to label him a drama queen for starting this thread is simply calling a spade a spade.

I agree 100% with your comment here and it applies to dan, not me:
    It's comments like that one, that keep the pot stirred and the drama going.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 05-11-2007 at 12:22 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Oh really, and what do you call this?

Quote Originally Posted by CgarDan View Post

Now he's being nothing but a complete, ignorant asshole and I suppose you see nothing wrong with that?
    I call that the response you were looking for and hoping to get. I don't agree with him bringing up your personal life in the response but it's no more offensive than your "ignorant asshole" comment above.

It's as plain as the day is long that dan started this thread and it's ONLY purpose was for "drama" so for me to label him a drama queen for starting this thread is simply calling a spade a spade.

I agree 100% with your comment here and it applies to dan, not me:
    Dan has never been the dramatic type, so for now, I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt here. I think he started this thread as a response to accusations from a member or members, that he was trying to pull members to another board. I see nothing wrong with him wanting to clear things up out in the open.

Blog Entries

I call that the response you were looking for and hoping to get. I don't agree with him bringing up your personal life in the response but it's no more offensive than your "ignorant asshole" comment above.
    Sorry, when I get pushed, I push back.
    Dan has never been the dramatic type
    If you only knew.....
    I think he started this thread as a response to accusations from a member or members, that he was trying to pull members to another board. I see nothing wrong with him wanting to clear things up out in the open.
    You "think?" Once again, if you only knew.....
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

This is the only thing I am going to say about this fucking bullshit. I am too damn lazy and too damn busy to go to a bunch of different sites, and Dan, if you quit posting your Babe of the Week pictures, I'm going to be FUCKING PISSED!
    End of line.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWidow View Post
    This is the only thing I am going to say about this fucking bullshit. I am too damn lazy and too damn busy to go to a bunch of different sites, and Dan, if you quit posting your Babe of the Week pictures, I'm going to be FUCKING PISSED!
    I agree, dan should have never started this thread in the first place!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Sorry, when I get pushed, I push back.
    Exactly, so why do you think Dan would act any differently to your "drama queen" comments about him?

Dan has never been the dramatic type
    If you only knew.....
    I was here when Dan signed up on this board and can't recall him ever being a drama queen. Feel free to enlighten me.

I think he started this thread as a response to accusations from a member or members, that he was trying to pull members to another board. I see nothing wrong with him wanting to clear things up out in the open.
    You "think?" Once again, if you only knew.....

Actually, Dan stated that's why he started this thread. I'll take his word until proven otherwise. Once again, feel free to enlighten me.

I have had the honduran squirts also.

CC-all points read and understood.

John-You let yourself go buddy...breathe and try to recoupe some.

Did you see the nasty accident today on the Chesapeake Bay Bridge?

CigarLive is still an asshat board.
    The bridge is a little bit away from where I am, and it was all over the news. Craziness.

And I'm sorry you think that about CL, especially since there's a bunch of members that are active both here and there.

And, on the shaving topic, I think men's razors are the best ever! Only they're really easy to hurt yourself with, if you're like using them for your legs. Yup.

Bill why don't you stop lying and pretending you never asked the question. Shag already said in this thread that you did. And others know this as well. Just because you asked the question in a private conversation does not mean it never happened. Shag was a party to that conversation so where some others I can list their names if you want.

The reason I started this topic is like I said before you asked me a question which I gave you an answer to. That was not enough for you, so hepefully the collective answer of the board will suit your purposes.

And as far as the drama goes. You have called so many people offensive names it get's me wondering if soooo many people can be wrong or could it be you. Also calling cigarLive and asshat board implies everyone from the admin to the members who post there are asshats and that is probably a good 60-70 percent of this boards active members that you are disrespecting.

Oh and by the way if Cigar Live is in fact sooo bad and has people like BPP, Shelby, CigarSarge, John5177 who you called out publiclly why would you even sign up at that board. No need to sign up and post if observation is all you are interested in. You have no friends there why post there except to start trouble?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CgarDan View Post
    Bill why don't you stop lying and pretending you never asked the question. Shag already said in this thread that you did. And others know this as well. Just because you asked the question in a private conversation does not mean it never happened. Shag was a party to that conversation so where some others I can list their names if you want.

The reason I started this topic is like I said before you asked me a question which I gave you an answer to. That was not enough for you, so hepefully the collective answer of the board will suit your purposes.

And as far as the drama goes. You have called so many people offensive names it get's me wondering if soooo many people can be wrong or could it be you. Also calling cigarLive and asshat board implies everyone from the admin to the members who post there are asshats and that is probably a good 60-70 percent of this boards active members that you are disrespecting.

Oh and by the way if Cigar Live is in fact sooo bad and has people like BPP, Shelby, CigarSarge, John5177 who you called out publiclly why would you even sign up at that board. No need to sign up and post if observation is all you are interested in. You have no friends there why post there except to start trouble?
    I asked you a question privately in order to avoid "drama" and you just couldn't help yourself so you started this thread only for drama purposes, plain and simple.

CigarLive is an asshat board for so many reasons and you can take that anyway you want. You haven't been around cigar boards long enough to know the difference, maybe someday you'll understand. The fact remains that it's an asshat board. If you chose to participate there then you go right ahead.

Dan, are so wrong in your post here in so many ways that it's laughable. Do yourself a favor and resist the urge to continue to make yourself look stupider than you already have, trust me, it will do you a world of good.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

The privatelly asked question was given an answer which did not suffice your high inteligence and therefore perhaps the brute although collective answer will suit you.

The question I asked had no darama attached to it, and most answers were not dramatic either, just straight to the point. And I have no idea why you attacked some of them this could have simply been over in a few pages with answers used to do a simple count of whether telling others about a board one likes is right or wrong. So far the majority by far said there is nothing wrong with it. In your question there was also an implicit statement that said I activelly recruit people to Cigar Live. Once again people answered that I was not trying to get them to switch sides and many also said that the invites they got were from people other than myself.

From this whole thread if anything you got your answers as presented by the majority of voiiced opinion.

1) No it is not wrong to tell people of other sites one likes

2) No I did not activelly go on a recruiting campaign. The majority of those who joined CigarLive were not invited by me.

HEX perhaps you can lock this thread at that.

16. Default

The reason Bill calls CL an asshat board is simply because they will not listen to his shit. He knew the rules there and he decided to break them to stir shit over here. Now he is upset and running around in his typical "I'm pissed and I'm gonna raise hell and generally irritate people".

He has become quite commical.
    Last edited by cigarsarge; 05-11-2007 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    The reason Bill calls CL an asshat board is simply because they will not listen to his shit. He knew the rules there and he decided to break them to stir shit over here. Now he is upset and running around in his typical "I'm pissed and I'm gonna raise hell and generally irritate people".

Blog Entries

The reason Bill calls CL an asshat board is simply because they will not listen to his shit. He knew the rules there and he decided to break them to stir shit over here. Now he is upset and running around in his typical "I'm pissed and I'm gonna raise hell and generally irritate people". He has become quite comical.
    Which may be true.....bad bad kitty ....but Dan's thread in my opinion was because CC could not operate as freely over there so he had provide him with an outlet. You all are poking the kitty behaving passive aggressive because you all love the drama!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Blog Entries

He has become quite commical.
    No Ken, you really are in no position to comment about why I draw the conclusions I do.

It's an asshat board because the site admin and his flock of "mods" know very little about cigars, they steal content from other sites, they lose control of their tempers when they "moderate" and look like asshats in the process. The site owner bans people who don't break the rules, refuses to reply to emails and he encourages people to go to other sites and recruit members and gives rewards for doing so, I've never heard of such a thing. They post pictures of "bombs" they receive and the recipients of those bombs disclose the content regarding what they received and you should know my now that is considered bad form. They have an extremely hard time accepting constructive criticsm especially regarding their attempts as box passes and respond with defensive, child-like whining, kind of like way you've been conducting yourself here lately.

I have yet to see any respected members who have years of experience on other cigar boards participate over there, sure they may sign up but they're not participating.

You can act like a baby all you want Ken but that doesn't change the rather poor reputation your new asshat board continues to make for itself.

I didn't break any of their rules over there and don't care to add content to that board anyway.

Ken, can you tell us all what your new sig tag means (ave atque vale) and why you have a picture of a muppets character with his middle finger raised? Kinda reminds me of Scotty with his childish "carthage delendo est."
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 05-11-2007 at 04:56 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cinda View Post
    Which may be true.....bad bad kitty ....but Dan's thread in my opinion was because CC could not operate as freely over there so he had provide him with an outlet. You all are poking the kitty behaving passive aggressive because you all love the drama!
    Well you see cinda, it's not true, Ken is not telling the truth when he said this:
    He knew the rules there and he decided to break them to stir shit over here.
    I did not break any rules over there, I signed up and made two posts, one in a thread where there was a poll regarding what RH people store their cigars at and another post stating that I thought the top25cigar was not a very good resource for cigars. My posts and account were then deleted within a matter of ten minutes with no communication whatsoever from the asshat site owner Daniel Lopez aka "stogie."

Now of course Dan and Ken will tell you I created "duplicate accounts" over there but I absolutely positively did not and so far no one has provided any proof of those accusations.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information